Do hearing aid cases only come with new aids?

NaidaUP

Reaction score
I have just broken my hearing aid case and now have nothing to put my aids in. I always carry a case with me, just in case I am out and need to take them out for any reason.

Do you know where I could get one from or could my aud just ring Phonak for me and order one?

I would probably just try to find something "off the shelf" to put them in. A mom posted on here a short while ago about using an Otterbox for her daughter's HAs or CI processor.

I would probably just try to find something "off the shelf" to put them in. A mom posted on here a short while ago about using an Otterbox for her daughter's HAs or CI processor.

I thought of that and have found an aluminium card holder which I will cut the card holder bit out (only plastic) and then just use the case. Fits quite nicely according to measurements. Will fit a spare pack of batteries in it as well. Will order red to go with aids!

Buy an Otterbox 1000. Those things are great and not too big either.

You can also go to Walmart and check out the digital camera hard cases.

Buy an Otterbox 1000. Those things are great and not too big either.

And it comes in blue. :hmm: Do I really need one? :hmm: Do I really need one? :hmm: Conscious speaking: "Save your money...for now" :lol:

And it comes in blue. :hmm: Do I really need one? :hmm: Do I really need one? :hmm: Conscious speaking: "Save your money...for now" :lol:

Buy it on Ebay! You can buy a new one for about $10.

I bought mine used for under $3! ( But then I watched a Youtube tutorial to help me understand how to open it.)

It's not difficult after you know how. I have clear so I can admire all my bright color ear gears.

Ask your audi, mine has a big box of them for people to take for free

Looks good....It is not too big, do the aids not rattle about? I am liking the clear as well.

Well, if you were swinging it around your head, with just the hearing aid... :shock:

I usually have mine in a sweatband or ear gear sleeve, but I really don't imagine you would treat them that roughly.

Even if you do, it's a small area, so I doubt you would do much damage.

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

You could also add a few desicant packets to take up some of the extra space in the box.

(Of course, calling you're audie or the company might get you a new HA box for not very much money too)

All hearing aids are built from either analog or digital circuitry. Digital hearing aids are the more technologically sophisticated type of hearing aids and the most expensive. As opposed to analog hearing aids, digital hearing aids are programmable and provide advantages of greater adjustment precision and more complex sound processing. With most digital hearing aids, volume adjustments are automatic. Thanks!

Back