Do God will you that you will find somebody at Ivy League School?

matajan

Reaction score
Do God will tell you that you will find somebody at Ivy League School?

Because I did not find any right person at Gallaudet University.

I date Ivy League school girl before. I thought she was right person but is not. You want know?

I date Ivy League school girl before. I thought she was right person but is not. You want know?

Nooooooo....I reallllly dunnnno wannnna knnnow!....I heard the girl left town, moved to another country, had plastic surgery, changed her name, dyed her hair, pulled all her teeth, learned and spoke a different language, dug an underground tunnel for escape from you......

God wants you to have these girls..

Enjoy!

Attachments

• college_girls.jpg
    college_girls.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 17

If God really wants you to find somebody at an Ivy League school, He will make it happen. You don't have to worry about it, you don't have to keep posting about it, and you don't have to try so hard. God knows the desires of your heart, and He knows what is best for you. Leave it in His hands and focus on your school work.

hey, look at the pretty lights

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWEt5Pa1jKE]YouTube - Heavy Metal Christmas Light Show[/ame]

Ivy league girlfriend want broke up with me in 2008. I met her at Princeton University ivy league.

She ask me how much is mine iq. I am 162 Iq level. She is 167.

We go to the kappa theta alpha epsilon and chat often,.

But one day she want to broke up for me. Because she say I am not high iq level smart for her. I am sad she go because I miss to her.

Now I understand. Here princeton ivy league is choosy also ivy league snob hard to marry.

Ivy league girlfriend want broke up with me in 2008. I met her at Princeton University ivy league.

She ask me how much is mine iq. I am 162 Iq level. She is 167.

We go to the kappa theta alpha epsilon and chat often,.

But one day she want to broke up for me. Because she say I am not high iq level smart for her. I am sad she go because I miss to her.

Now I understand. Here princeton ivy league is choosy also ivy league snob hard to marry.

167 is low. On tickle.com I took their IQ test and maxed it out at 166.

Most people will end up dating/marrying people from the same school. I don't think Ivy/non-Ivy has much to do with it. From reading the profiles of my facebook friends from my high school class, this was the case for I'd say about 50% of them.

funny-pictures-cat-is-ready-to-object-to-your-marriage.jpg

Most people will end up dating/marrying people from the same school. I don't think Ivy/non-Ivy has much to do with it. From reading the profiles of my facebook friends from my high school class, this was the case for I'd say about 50% of them.

Why did they broke up?

I thought I can find girl at gallaudet but never found one right.

Wirelessly posted

This thread is hilarious! Matajan, brush up on your English dude, an Ivy girl will definately be turned off by that and will look down on your writing.

Last edited:
Why did they broke up?

I thought I can find girl at gallaudet but never found one right.

I don't know much about breakups... I did know a few kids who tried to keep their boyfriends/girlfriends from HS freshman year of college but it didn't seem to work and by Thanksgiving or so they had moved on.

I think most people don't look for very long or very far .. they'll commit when the time is right which for alot people is in their early 20s when their still in college.

Because you are not a right person for anybody. You need to work on yourself to be a right person first.

Because you are not a right person for anybody. You need to work on yourself to be a right person first.

Yep. I keep getting the impression that mataajan is trying to fix what is wrong on the inside by things on the outside.

Wirelessly posted

Jiro said:

Matajan, listen to Jiro!

Back