Do anyone play slow pitch softball?

NorCal20

Reaction score
I play slow pitch softball in USSSA, not ASA.

just curious about y'all :]

I used to play on a team with my deaf group at church, but it turned out bad in both situations.

The first year I played, I hated it. We did well in practice, but when it came time to play in the tournament... we bombed. I didn't even get to play. Normally, you can only bat when you already played in the field. Well, I wasn't in the field until the last inning and that was the catcher position. I practiced in the outfield position, but for some dumb reason... the coach put me as catcher (which I sucked at). Now that I played, I could finally play at bat. Well, the bottom of the last inning came. However, they got 3 outs before I could even bat. So, we lost the game. :(

The second time we played, we showed up... then the officials said that the tournament was canceled cuz of rain. So, we left. After we went on to do other things, we found out that the officials decided to "un-cancel" the tournament and we were a no-show. :roll:

I am player at Deaf Softball Women team :thumb:

Recently I didnt played all games cuz too busy with my girls :(

Last edited:
I do, it's one of my favorite sport activity. :P

un-cancel the tournament. that's cold.
Yeah. It pissed a lot of us off.

Practice for that season went very well. We even had a player who had this unique ability to hit wherever his eyes was looking at. If he looked at the left field, the ball would go there. If he looked at the right field, the ball would go there. Once, he accidentally looked at the pitcher and ended up hitting his left leg so hard that a bruise remained for over a month. :eek:

united states slow pictch softball association.

Um, werd, dude. I play. I broke bone in hand and wrist in July and my year is over! sucks so bad. I play SS and 3rd

Yeah. It pissed a lot of us off.

Practice for that season went very well. We even had a player who had this unique ability to hit wherever his eyes was looking at. If he looked at the left field, the ball would go there. If he looked at the right field, the ball would go there. Once, he accidentally looked at the pitcher and ended up hitting his left leg so hard that a bruise remained for over a month. :eek:

that is sound like me as type of hitter. LOL expect that im young and still getting there to be great hitter. my hitting average in that slow pitch is around .700, they [my teammates are experienced and some of them are USSSA level B] say that i am young and perfect to have prime soon. Hard work pay off!

Play slow pitch softball here on a Deaf team but didnt play this recent summer nor the last. I will try to play next year in Florida. It all depends on 3 things...money, injuries, and someone to watch my son.

Shel90, bring your son.. lemme tkc of that dude. I will make sure that dude to be excellent slow pitch player, so your turn to watch him play-

[ahem] no cost of babysitter but just feed me a lunch :], shel90.

Back