do anyone have problem?

jessewhitelaw

Reaction score
since i am 20 year old i have big problem with my dad and mom since 1995 i believe so

since when i was little they keep fight over about stuff that what i dont know what they talk about

and since every night my family wont sign what they did make funny story every time i have to ask what they said and please sign
but they wont sign when in dinner time

then my mom and dad went court for something that i don't know

final my mom came home told me get my stuff to go with her
and move to apt which we was live in house that have 5 bedroom 3 bathroom into 2 bed room 1 bathroom apt smaller

and i was ask mom why we move she wont tell till few month then we came back our home and she get everything packed to rented u haul
and she did force me leave school and give away my favorite pet she wont let me keep she get panic every time

and we start leave that house and from VA to Maine about 2000 miles with 1980s move truck which it been broken down few time when hit hills
and guess what she only have 400 dollar to move Maine

that crazy to me

then in Maine and she didn't put me in school for almost 2 year i did yelled at her that i need go school that time i was live in apt and trailer

which apt not safe that stair is weak you can fall off easy or wood will break

trailer not safe too

floor are mold and had huge holes
and too small to live with 4 people
brother and me and mom and his friends (roommate)

in 2 bedroom 1 bathroom very tiny

and she went drug she never quit for many year also she sent me ASD paces programs i was like WT F stay at school till 25 year old that have to be done

final my dad find out from my brother and my dad spend about 40k to get me out ASD and start new life with my dad instead mom

right now my mom is homeless in Hollywood fl
which she been travel many states

i was wounder how she get that money when she on drug...
and i did visit her sometime not everyday she have to learn to behave

right now i still have problem with my dad that he wont give me some money when i need it for lunch
and i had to work at pubilx which i cant do same time school and work

i stay at school club and pubilx pay me dirt money
they gave me 120 a week or less

or 14 hour or less

i asked to more hour they wont do it and now i have more problem that my school bus don't pick me up and i have to drive to school everyday cause i stay after school everyday for clubs.

my dad wont pick me up and keep say that i need use city bus

i told him i don't ride with stranger...

soon i will start busy i did try save money but never work all i need is gas to keep stay in school i told to my work i need money for gas they like im sorry WT F

does anyone have problem like that

i feel like i am in hell hole stuck right now with less than 100 dollar and 1/4 gas

i need more than to stay in school
i told my dad i need gas he get mad over that...

i ended up fight with my dad almost all time but i did not want do that and make me feel sad...

every time i tired to work out with him and his new wife

which she never nice to me i try to talk her but i think too late becasue she having baby soon from my old man dad...

what i think first i need finish school and go college then they can screw around with baby.. not in middle my time..

hope no one will upset me over that post

i suggest you go see a school counseling about problems with your dad and his new wife include your mom who's now a homeless. go see a counseling. i'm off the topic. someone else might help you here.

I just wanted to comment on your thoughts regarding riding with strangers on public transportation. I'm totally deafblind (although I now hear with CIs) and I've been riding the bus without any problems since 1985. During my travels I've made many friends with other riders as well as bus drivers. When I started riding the bus, I was nervous too, but quickly discovered that there's nothing to be afraid of. Hope this helps calm some of your fears.

i suggest you go see a school counseling about problems with your dad and his new wife include your mom who's now a homeless. go see a counseling. i'm off the topic. someone else might help you here.

i did they was like let it go but my dad keep bug me all time so everyday i stay at home alone my room

Jesse I hope you can find some help. I wish I had more to offer you. I'll be thinking of you and hoping for the best...:hug:

Independence

The first step is to become independent. If you have that many problems at home, find your way out. Find a job where you can earn enough money to support yourself, get your own apartment and move out. The next thing to do is from that first job, creating a career for yourself, so that you never have to go back if things go haywire(lost of job, etc.) Be smart with your money and become a free, independent deaf man. I wish you well!

The first step is to become independent. If you have that many problems at home, find your way out. Find a job where you can earn enough money to support yourself, get your own apartment and move out. The next thing to do is from that first job, creating a career for yourself, so that you never have to go back if things go haywire(lost of job, etc.) Be smart with your money and become a free, independent deaf man. I wish you well!

right now i try finsh my high school and i want to go rit for good

i did they was like let it go but my dad keep bug me all time so everyday i stay at home alone my room

i see, they should help you instead of telling you to let it go. you can always find another counseling. i'm sorry about your experience. hope things will work out well for you in future. i know it's not easy.

Back