Do Any Of You Get Chain E-mail Letter?

CATLOVERS2000

Reaction score
YOU HEARD OF CHAIN LETTER. THEY CAN BE PRETTY CREEPY AT TIME, BUT E-MAIL CHAIN LETTER. I HAD ONE THE OTHER DAY STATING TO FORWARD TO 14 PEOPLES WITHIN 10 MINS. BY SUCH OF SUCH TIME BUT I RECEIVED IT 2 HOURS LATER. OR SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN WITHIN 1/2 HOUR. I AM STILL HERE TYPING THIS UP. WHAT ARE YOUR FEELING ABOUT IT? I SIMPLY HITTED THE DELETE KEY AND BLOCK CERTAIN PEOPLE FROM SENDING IT TO ME. :scatter:

oh yeah

i got those simply i deleted them ALL who cares about stupid chain letters
i don't care about bad luck scoffs

yeah they are annoying.. i hate them.. i just read then delete it.. i just know it wont come true or anything like that.. when they are forwarded to many people .. they are known to congest the traffic and make it worse?? that sucks..

Yep! I got something one time about the murder of a little boy, graphic details included. I simply deleted it. Then, I wrote to the poster asking them to please not send me any more such emails. If I got any more, I threatened to report the poster to Term of Service. It worked! I haven't received anymore emails about the murder of little kids. :)

I delete that crap all the time with out even opening it and I'm still here
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :laugh2:

CATLOVERS2000 said:
YOU HEARD OF CHAIN LETTER. THEY CAN BE PRETTY CREEPY AT TIME, BUT E-MAIL CHAIN LETTER. I HAD ONE THE OTHER DAY STATING TO FORWARD TO 14 PEOPLES WITHIN 10 MINS. BY SUCH OF SUCH TIME BUT I RECEIVED IT 2 HOURS LATER. OR SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN WITHIN 1/2 HOUR. I AM STILL HERE TYPING THIS UP. WHAT ARE YOUR FEELING ABOUT IT? I SIMPLY HITTED THE DELETE KEY AND BLOCK CERTAIN PEOPLE FROM SENDING IT TO ME. :scatter:

They are sucks! That is one way that these scammer collects your E mail/mailing addresses and build up mailing list and used them against suckers. Anything comes to me goes straight to shredder!

Back