Divorce

I don't know, my parents got married in 1972 and they are still in love with each other to this day. They do everything together.

I think it varies.

I did not say this happen to every couple that get married young. You keep trying to twist my words around Banjo! I have neighbors that knew grew up together and one couple been married 50 years , the wife knew her husband when he was nine years old. My other neighbor knew her husband when he was ten year old and they where married about 60 years when he dies. I said people do grew apart, I did not say every person grew apart from their mate.

I did not say this happen to every couple that get married young. You keep trying to twist my words around Banjo! I have neighbors that knew grew up together and one couple been married 50 years , the wife knew her husband when he was nine years old. My other neighbor knew her husband when he was ten year old and they where married about 60 years when he dies. I said people do grew apart, I did not say every person grew apart from their mate.

Stop trying to accuse me of this and that. You're the one twisting my words around. You have a tendency to jump the gun on about everything here. You are overreacting here.

Point your finger at me one more time and you'll regret it.

One can still love someone who they were married to but not be "in" love. My dad still loves and cares for my mom even though they got divorced about 30 years ago because she is the mother of his kids.

Not trying to be a grammer police, but this reads, to me at least, that they divorced because she's the mother of his kids. :shock:

I know you meant that he still loves her because she's the mother of his kids.

Going through the same thing you are going through. :( It is still emotionally wrenching. Mine's not very amicable either which makes things harder.

When did their process start? My parents said they aren't hiring lawyers.. They're working with someone called a "cooperative coach". I can't remember the term she used.

How's it going for you so far?

I don't know why there even needs to be any grammar or spelling police on this forum.

Anyways, I feel for you, warped pink. My parents have been going through similar stuff. And, they are not wanting any help from the kids. It all feels odd at times.

When did their process start? My parents said they aren't hiring lawyers.. They're working with someone called a "cooperative coach". I can't remember the term she used.

How's it going for you so far?

Dad decided last weekend to just leave my mom. My mom has been crazy for a while and dad got fed up and started thinking for himself.

It has been really ugly. Even Child Protective Services got involved. I have no idea what's going on... No idea if they're hiring the lawyers... Mom just hates my dad's guts and accuses him of abuse which is not true at all. My dad's heartbroken, but have to do what is best for himself.

Us, kids, are being thrown into the big mess. I might have to take in my 15 year old sister for a while as they battle it out. I have 3 siblings and she's the only one under 18. We're all affected by it in some ways.

my mom told my uncle seems not marry because I am very not familiar my uncle don't!

People do grown apart when they get older , their interests can change etc but they can still love one another. My daughter was telling she know some people that getting divorce but they will get together do things with their kids. The parents still love one another they just grew apart. They got married young too.

People who got married at young age does not mean it leads them to grow apart in later time in their lives. Today is my parents' 49th anniversary of marriage. They are still stick together almost 365 days of a year every year. So is the majority in my family who have been married for 20+ and not growing apart.

People who got married at young age does not mean it leads them to grow apart in later time in their lives. Today is my parents' 49th anniversary of marriage. They are still stick together almost 365 days of a year every year. So is the majority in my family who have been married for 20+ and not growing apart.

Still.... my parents and grandparents have been married for many years and now all of my parents' 4 kids are divorced. Things have changed and I wish I knew what it was.

Just FYI, It was over 80% divorce in Nevada. I got a information from what a opposition lawyer sait in the deposition at the conference room. When i was working on the files to collate before get ready. I still do not understand where get it from and what cause more people divorce. Well..

I was figure out what divorce cause but my information is not always perfect. Sometimes can be wrong.

Here is what I was learning why the people get divorce:

Money problem
Communiction problem
Adultery, cheat on spousal with others.
Most onlines ruined the marriages
Domestic Violence (verbal abuse, physical abuse, and other)
Gold Digger (mean married someone else for money, money hungry and etc)
Homewrecker break up the marriage
Foreigners married for green card (vista)
Unhappy in the marriage.
Some people try to change others who they are before get married
Some Religious conflicts
And many different reasons to cause.

Just FYI, It was over 80% divorce in Nevada. I got a information from what a opposition lawyer sait in the deposition at the conference room. When i was working on the files to collate before get ready. I still do not understand where get it from and what cause more people divorce. Well..

I was figure out what divorce cause but my information is not always perfect. Sometimes can be wrong.

Here is what I was learning why the people get divorce:

Money problem
Communiction problem
Adultery, cheat on spousal with others.
Most onlines ruined the marriages
Domestic Violence (verbal abuse, physical abuse, and other)
Gold Digger (mean married someone else for money, money hungry and etc)
Homewrecker break up the marriage
Foreigners married for green card (vista)
Unhappy in the marriage.
Some people try to change others who they are before get married
Some Religious conflicts
And many different reasons to cause.

I'd like to add 'disrespectfull' to the list.

Nevada has the most lenient divorce laws. That's why people have gone to Nevada for a quickie divorce. The legislature changed to laws to make it a little harder to get a divorce in Nevada now, but I think it can still be done.

Nevada has the most lenient divorce laws. That's why people have gone to Nevada for a quickie divorce. The legislature changed to laws to make it a little harder to get a divorce in Nevada now, but I think it can still be done.

lenient divorce law? what do you mean? how does it work? and why would the government want to make divorce harder? I'm kinda clueless in this subject.

Each state has different requirements. Where I live, you have to live here for 6 months to file for divorce. During that time, you can still get divorced somewhere else if you can establish residency. For a long time, Nevada residency requirements were a joke. You could show up at the court house and get a divorce. So, people started going there just to get divorced. Maybe the state liked the extra money people spent for the divorce. Sort of like a twisted kind of tourism.

many million divorces parents get hard times for expect custody of kids on ugly battle of custody no laugh matters..

when i was 9 years old my parents got divorces in 1990 but my parents was no longer in marriages "but i dont wanted my parents divorces!" its my lifes im learn that..

my parents get separation lifes after divorces and my mom got remarried to my step-dad till he died in June 2000.

mostly kids who loves dad lots but i do love my dad lots whether up to on joint custody who will be but my parents also share joint custody of me and my brother till 18 years old some parents have ugly for joint custody who will be ?!? not easy!! on Judge's behalf order its ruled..

Each state has different requirements. Where I live, you have to live here for 6 months to file for divorce. During that time, you can still get divorced somewhere else if you can establish residency. For a long time, Nevada residency requirements were a joke. You could show up at the court house and get a divorce. So, people started going there just to get divorced. Maybe the state liked the extra money people spent for the divorce. Sort of like a twisted kind of tourism.

so what's wrong with quickie divorce? why prolong anger and drama?

so what's wrong with quickie divorce? why prolong anger and drama?

Try Ontario. You have to be separated for at least a year before you can file for divorce.

Can I just stay separated? Do I have to file for divorce?

If you simply separate without getting a divorce, you can’t legally remarry and you can’t assume a new partner’s name. Separation agreements and court orders can resolve some family matters but they do not legally end your marriage. The only way to legally end your marriage is to get a divorce.

You need to be separated for a one-year period to get a divorce.

Dealing With Separation and Divorce - Ontario.ca

lenient divorce law? what do you mean? how does it work? and why would the government want to make divorce harder? I'm kinda clueless in this subject.

In California, everything is split right down the middle... 50 frickin 50.

Back