Divorce process - what is it like?

man up!, say I want a divorce now you BITCH, and you keep whats yours i keep whats MINE....no sharing and say get a life bitch, that'd rattle her and hasten the whole waiting crap for ya

man up!, say I want a divorce now you BITCH, and you keep whats yours i keep whats MINE....no sharing and say get a life bitch, that'd rattle her and hasten the whole waiting crap for ya

Have you been married before ?

The divorce has been signed two months ago so Im waiting for it to become official.

geee hope it gets to be official sooner than later, that is torture!!

You know, all this "it only takes communication to prevent a divorce from happening" bullshit reminded me of something. When I got married (only knowing my spouse for 9 months prior to marrying, with him being stationed overseas without me for three of those months) we decided on how to handle a divorce if that would happen. How's that for your communication? That was almost 15 years ago, however.

Alright! It is all done now!

I am officially divorced as of yesterday

party time! :cheers:

Glad that you finally saw the end. Sorry to hear you had to go through it in first place.

Its the divorce laws here in the US thatscares me to a phobia. It is exaclty why I have never been married even though I have been engaged three times. At my age it has taken me a lifetime to get where I am and I dont think I have it in me to start all over again in a divorce-it means I cannot obtain that which I want the most-marriage and children. Time is running out for me but I dont think I can ever change without some sort of written agreemant or a prenup. Tried that with my current fiance even though I warned her at the begining of the relationship that is only way for me to get married. had to hire a lawyer for both of us but her lawyer insisted she not marry me until I share my 401k and pension plans. We just started seeing each other 2 years ago and now she wants half of everything it took me 30 years to get. I dont mind shareing that which I earned before the relationship while married (whats mine is yours) but in the event we divorce? Oh well.....

You hear people all the time-if you really love each other you will not worry about a divorce-FACT, 57% in all marriages in the US end in a divorce. People change, thats just the way it is. Aint like the old days where couples stay together no matter what-my parents have been married 50 years now through many bad fights.

:rockon:
icon7.gif

Back