District files appeal against deaf student

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great attitude Jackie! Hard to understand why you are being attacked for your views.
Rick

Rick,

Go easy on her, alright? I've been in correspondence with her regarding this and understand her viewpoint and this matter has been settled.

Yes, dear deaf. No I am not deaf, but have been welcomed by the deaf posters here on AD. Why? Because I seek to understand their experience, and use it to improve circumstances for all deaf children. Can you claim the same?

The title of this forum is not just deaf if is ALLDEAF.

Yes, dear deaf. No I am not deaf, but have been welcomed by the deaf posters here on AD. Why? Because I seek to understand their experience, and use it to improve circumstances for all deaf children. Can you claim the same?

YOU can not try to drive Jackie off AD at all!

read this and stfu!
http://www.alldeaf.com/announcements/287-welcome-alldeaf.html

http://www.alldeaf.com/announcements/13699-courtesy-respect-alldeaf.html

AD is open to all type of deaf and hoh and to all members of various backgrounds or organizations including oralist!.

read this and stfu!

AD is open to all type of deaf and hoh and to all members of various backgrounds or organizations including oralist!.

Boult,
Thank you I read both posts. You are right according to Alex and why he said this forum up, I have every right to be on this forum, just as you do Jillo.

Jillo maybe you should go back read both posting, you can remember why this forum was set up.

Jackie

Jillo be honest with yourself. You do not seek to understand anybody's experiences. You seek to find people that will agree with what you agree with. You seek to find confirmation of your beliefs of what you think is right. An anybody who disagrees with you is wrong in your eyes.

Boult,
Thank you I read both posts. You are right according to Alex and why he said this forum up, I have every right to be on this forum, just as you do Jillo.

Jillo maybe you should go back read both posting, you can remember why this forum was set up.

Jackie

You are welcome, I have been here since 2002 before Alex had to move to new server and new version of AD in 2003 so therefore my re-join date show 2003. (It is AD's 5th year already) Jillio only has been here since june 2006 and you just last month. I already knew what type of audiences AD wants to cater to...

read this and stfu!

I am not trying to drive jackie off of alldeaf. I only suggested that if she could not stand the criticism she was receiving from posters on this site that she post where people agreed with her.

Boult,

Jackie

As I said before jackie. You are the one complaining that people are picking on you when they disagree with your oral philossphy. I simply suggested that if people disagreeing with you was such as issue that you had to constantly complain that you were being picked on, you might be better off posting in a place where everyone shared your oral philosophy. But f your choice is to post where there are differing opinions, then you must accept the disagreement without complaint. Simple as that.

Jillo be honest with yourself. You do not seek to understand anybody's experiences. You seek to find people that will agree with what you agree with. You seek to find confirmation of your beliefs of what you think is right. An anybody who disagrees with you is wrong in your eyes.

Perhaps I will turn to the deaf people on this forum to answer that one. They better than any can voice an opinion on whether I understand their experience or not, and whether I give credibility to thier experience. It is only because I have taken the time to try and understand the deaf experience that I am in such opposition withthe oral only methods you propose.

I have jsut started a new thread in General Chat inviting responses from deaf posters from this forum. We'll see what turns up.

You are welcome, I have been here since 2002 before Alex had to move to new server and new version of AD in 2003 so therefore my re-join date show 2003. (It is AD's 5th year already) Jillio only has been here since june 2006 and you just last month. I already knew what type of audiences AD wants to cater to...

And, you are mistaken in your assumptions. Reread my post.

It's your attitude, I don't have to find a thing.

Oh, and by the way, the name is Pete. I used that nickname at a college I attended, so unless you know me from that college and can name it, I'd appreciate being called Pete. Thank you.

At least now I have proved that you just made up your false accusation.

Keep reading, rick. BTW, when are you going to answer my question?

It's about time we get rick to be the dancing chicken around here, as he's all show and no go. You need to knock it off, rick.

And that goes for you, too, jillio. I read through the forums rules and I come here to relax and learn more for what I need help with, not to be awaken in the early morning hours with a racing heartbeat because of being upset with what's going on at AD.

Enough is enough! Alex, I didn't start this thread, but can you close it, please? I'll pm Miss-Delectable and ask her to review what's going on here.

It's about time we get rick to be the dancing chicken around here, as he's all show and no go. You need to knock it off, rick.

And that goes for you, too, jillio. I read through the forums rules and I come here to relax and learn more for what I need help with, not to be awaken in the early morning hours with a racing heartbeat because of being upset with what's going on at AD.

Enough is enough! Alex, I didn't start this thread, but can you close it, please? I'll pm the starter of it and have them review what's going on here.

There's medication for those anxiety attacks, pek. Andif the discussion is upsetting you that much, I'd suggest you simply avoid it.

what a pompous remark you made. i believe this goes for you too and others who lambasted people who disagreed with you and others. i can see from here that jillio understands deaf and its culture better than some self-hatred "deaf" people here. now, kindly stfu*.

* to the staffs -- doubtlessly that someone will report my post to y'all, if you want to edit this post to keep it mannerly, make sure to edit boult's "stfu" comment and others' too. there is no need for favoritism around here. am i right?

what a pompous remark you made. i believe this goes for you too and others who lambasted people who disagreed with you and others. i can see from here that jillio understands deaf and its culture better than some self-hatred "deaf" people here. now, kindly stfu*.

* to the staffs -- doubtlessly that someone will report my post to y'all, if you want to edit this post to keep it mannerly, make sure to edit boult's "stfu" comment and others' too. there is no need for favoritism around here. am i right?

:ty: Gamer 12.

Ok, here I go again with the same ol' lecture.

Every opinion/philosophy/belief should be respected on here whether you disagree or not. If you're going to disagree, at least show some respect when offering constructive criticism.

Seriously, if you're going to vehemently disagree with someone and create drama, please do us all a favor and take it outside of AllDeaf.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back