Disneyland's Haunted Mansion's China Mary Tomb Marker

Nesmuth

Reaction score
This a very rare genuine copy of the fabled China Mary wooden tomb marker from Disneyland's Haunted mansion ride. 5' tall 19-1/2" wide and about 60-70lbs heavy.

$2,000 or best offer plus shipping, insurance. Located in Orange County, California.

Condition is fair. Has paint marks on rear side from years of storage in neighbor's backyard. See image.

Richard

Attachments

• 126.jpg
    126.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 39
Friendly neighbor was cleaning out his backyard and it was amongst the stuff headed for the fireplace. I was like WHOAH! dont burn that, let me try to sell it!

Richard

Nesmuth said:
Friendly neighbor was cleaning out his backyard and it was amongst the stuff headed for the fireplace. I was like WHOAH! dont burn that, let me try to sell it!

Richard
How did he come across that thing? I'm surprised you're offering it for at least $2,000!

Last edited:
VamPyroX said:
How did he come across that thing? I'm surprised you're offering it for at least #2,000!

If I were in his shoes, I would sell it at the museum. Never know, it is worth a lot of money due to history

VamPyroX said:
How did he come across that thing? I'm surprised you're offering it for at least #2,000!

The retired miner was a collector too.

I'm offering it to the deaf community first as a possible investment opportunity before I go to Ebay.

Richard

Have you tried to have it assessed for how valuable it is? If it's the geninue one from Disneyland from years ago -- it will have amassed a lot of history behind it. :)

I happen to run the equivalent of a battleship and I really dont have much time for evaluators.

Richard

Back