dish recipe it should keep you busy!

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
I need to use up the bacon package I want to get rid of it. I have a friend who will have a cookout tomorrow. I d like to use up the bacon package. I prefer cold one side dish, not cooked unless its very simple one.

Throw your ideas here! thanks!

I understand that I will need to buy, like mayo, sour cream or some kind of dressing or something BUT I need your recipe FIRST!

Have fun!! or not. :giggle:

Thanks

:fruit:

Bacon Potato Salad Recipe

* 2 pounds of Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into chunky pieces
* 1 red onion, diced
* 3 stalks of celery, diced
* 2 tablespoons of sweet relish
* 3 hard-boiled eggs-chopped
* 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
* 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard or regular mustard
* 1/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1 /4 cup sour cream
* 1 tablespoon of sugar
* 1 /2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
* 6 slices of crisped cooked bacon, crumbled
* Salt and pepper to taste

Directions:

1. Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring the pot to a boil over high heat and cook until the potatoes are tender.
2. While the potatoes are cooking, dice the red onions and celery. Set aside and place into a large bowl.
3. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, apple cider vinegar, sugar and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
4. When potatoes are cooked, drain in colander and add the diced onions, celery and chopped egg. Stir in the mayonnaise mixture and sweet relish.
5. Mix well all the ingredients and toss gently. Stir in the crumbled bacon. Season the potato salad with salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm or cold.

Bacon Potato Salad Recipe: Summertime Favorite Side Dish

cook and make a sandwich

crumble them for salad

there are so many ways you can use the bacon!

I do put them in meatloaf! So GOOD!

Always can GOOGLE it! :)

It's for cookout party tomorrow. I am thinking about
Ingredients
1 pound bacon 1 (16 ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese 1/2 cup mayonnaise 1 tablespoon dried minced onion 1 dash garlic salt
Directions
Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine the bacon, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, onion and garlic salt. Add more mayonnaise, if necessary, to make the cheese stick together.

Cheddar Bacon Dip Recipe - Allrecipes.com

I will bring firm pita to dip it. i thought it's too simple.

It's for cookout party tomorrow. I am thinking about
Ingredients
1 pound bacon 1 (16 ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese 1/2 cup mayonnaise 1 tablespoon dried minced onion 1 dash garlic salt
Directions
Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine the bacon, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, onion and garlic salt. Add more mayonnaise, if necessary, to make the cheese stick together.

Cheddar Bacon Dip Recipe - Allrecipes.com

I will bring firm pita to dip it. i thought it's too simple.

That sounds really good, and would go perfect for a cook out.

Mod Note:

Thread's moved from General Chat to Lifestyle, health, fitness and food.

That sounds really good, and would go perfect for a cook out.

I saw someone comments in the reviews. SO I decided to play with adding the 8 oz sour creams and add 1/2 may to make 1 cup of mayo. Everyone likes it and it's gone. It would tastes better with either any pita, any bagel, and any flavored crackers or plain.

Back