Discussion about Primerica - No advertising allowed

What do you think of this about your ideas?

• I am helping you to work on it together and advocate deaf people too

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DreamyHawaii

Reaction score
I would like to recommend you to learn about beginner with PFS ( Primerica Financial Service) they have a lot of deaf members join there and they are gonna to get over $1 million dollars but when they gonna broke and put it up again to start all over again with Primerica's business. They surely help you again and again and again. It was really groovy to join that member of Primerica's business that really helps you a lot better affordable almost anything else you want to buy some house one house for your own and some houses for rent to people and vacation almost everyday traveling to anywhere in this world! and pay kids to attend private school and private college too also many others too. I am telling you the truth about what Primerica can do everything for you even if you are on vacation for 2 weeks and your work is not going to cover up for vacation pay to you and Primerica can help you to pay on your vacation that is real cool one too! Let's consider about it and research more deep about it look at primerica.com They will hire sign language interpreter and will have meeting to explain deep about what PRIMERICA can do for you! Wishes you the best of luck! :fingersx: or what else do you have the best #1 dream killer beside your back?

I am not expert... I don't think that might work because you would have to pay taxes if withdrawn $. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Suppose something happens to you like death from a car accident, natural death, a nursing home company seize your money especially Alzheimer's diease. The financial company keeps it by percent if you have children.

Anyway, I don't buy the story because it is impossible for anyone to get 1 million dollars. If that is true, the future things are very expensive which mean that they need to get 10 million dollars for instance.

did you ever ask alex if it okay to advertise business in here?

I understands and that what they said about it and could be make up to $ 1 million!

I have no idea about it because I am just beginner as new member of Primerica and gives you more money if you got someone join with you to learn about Primerica and pay only $199.00 for tution with member of Primerica. That is what I just started to learn more deep about PRIMERICA FINANCIAL SERVICE. So I have no idea about tax return when you got the money withdrawl from Primerica. That is a good question. You would need to find out more information about it through by primerica.com so if you want more money then you have to put it up more money in Primerica so they will make more additional for you.
So if you are teachings new member of Primerica and they will give you $100 just for 1 hour session.That is what they do and the more teach another 1 more hour and they give you another $100 imagined that! If you doubt then I just let you talk that way. Because you not learn something about Primerica that what I just gave you the address for more info. and explanation too. Here it is primerica.com ok

:ily:
webexplorer said:
I am not expert... I don't think that might work because you would have to pay taxes if withdrawn $. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Suppose something happens to you like death from a car accident, natural death, a nursing home company seize your money especially Alzheimer's diease. The financial company keeps it by percent if you have children.

Anyway, I don't buy the story because it is impossible for anyone to get 1 million dollars. If that is true, the future things are very expensive which mean that they need to get 10 million dollars for instance.

I have not asked Alex about this issue to have deaf chat forums learn something new

I am not asking for money solicit from ADer member just learn something info. and you contact on your own plan and join on your own plan. ok you got it. It is not about ask for the money from ADer member just like for an example Help Wanted for job is on listed that is the same thing too. You look for job and you look for business to support for your living in the future right? That is what I am offering AD member to join them or not. It's up to you. Because They really do helpful with deaf customers to make a lot of money in the future. But yes it is on your own risk and just keep eye on them and make sure that they are doing the right of way for their business. Whose is Alex? Is he the head of controller with AD members and I will ask him for permission so how can I referral him to know about it??? I been sign up to be the AD member and I did doing something add comment and someone complaint and informed that message is abuse and my message been removed . So then I did not realize it was abuse. So now that I know what they have rule and policy for AD members. Sorry but it seemingly to me was not serious abuse issue to AD members. If it is serious abuse and then they can removed it off that message I wrote it. ok ? If not interested so don't say anything about it either. ok got it smile? :gossip:

Shiva said:
did you ever ask alex if it okay to advertise business in here?

If you feel doubt check it out yourself with this info. ok?

E-mail to a Friend
Printer Friendly Version
Category:
Multi Level Marketing Submitted: 6/19/2001
Modified: 2/10/2004 8:36:42 PM

Questions You Should Ask Your Primerica Recruiter! Don't be another victim of the Primerica scam? *You decide. *Consumer Comment ..I AM HAPPY TO SEE YOU ARE PARROTING ME

Company
Primerica
Address:
Nationwide, U.S.A.
Phone Number:

Fax:

If you are in the process of being recruited by a Primerica "Personal Financial Analyst", here are some questions you should ask your recruiter, as part of your decision making process.

Don't be afraid to ask these questions as part of your research before making a decision.

Ask them to answer these questions directly and to provide documentation to back up their claims.

Do not accept anecdotal answers. If your recruiter won't put their answers on paper, ask them if they have anything to hide.

REMEMBER: In all likelihood, THEY are trying to entice YOU to join them. This means they have an obligation to give you straight answers, instead of answering your questions with another question (a common sales trick).
Be sure to read everything you are presented with, especially the "IBA"!

The "IBA" is a contract between you and the company.
Like any business contract, you should let a lawyer review it with you before you sign it.
Don't enter into any "business venture" lightly - your time and money are on the line!

MOST OF ALL - USE COMMON SENSE - IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT USUALLY IS!
"OPPORTUNITY" RELATED QUESTIONS:

1) Please show me your tax returns for each and every year you have been in PFS.

If the tax returns look impressive - ask the following:

2) How many people do you over-ride (through all generations), and what is their individual average annual income from earned commissions, net of chargebacks?

(Demand a real average - not an "on track" number).

3) What percentage of your company's total sales force earn the "six-figure incomes" that you say are possible in the business?

How long does it take the average person to earn a six-figure income in this business, or is it true, as presented in the opportunity meeting disclaimers, that "only the super-achievers" can earn this kind of money?

4) What percentage of your total reported sales force earns over $50,000 per year, net of chargebacks?

Is this calculated on a calendar-year basis or on a rolling 12-month basis?

5) If I'm interested in becoming a financial planning professional, and I wanted to take courses to become an accredited financial planner (CFP, PFP) with a professional designation, would Primerica pay for these courses?

6) If I told you today that I was interested and wanted to learn more about the business, would you take me on 10 of your own personally-booked appointments (booked with contacts that you have personally generated, without my assistance) to see if I like the business?

Would you do this without me paying $199 for an IBA, and without me providing you a list of my friends and relatives, also known as a "warm-market list"?

If I decide to join, will you train me by bringing me on your own personally-generated appointments, so that I can use my "warm market list" for myself when I am licensed?

7) Please show me your day-planner for the past 6 months and please show me your gross sales figures for the same period, including chargebacks.

Please show me your business-related expenses over the same period (ie: car, gas, food, etc), so that I can have a reasonable idea of what I can expect to spend to generate income.

8) How many Primerica agents quit each year, and how is this expressed as a percentage of the sales force?

How does this compare to the industry at large?

Can you provide third-party evidence to support your claims?

9) How can I become a Regional Vice-President without recruiting people to go and recruit more people?

10) Why should I show up to the same Amway-style "opportunity meeting" week after week?

11) Is this Multi-Level Marketing?

(If they say it is NOT multi-level marketing, or use the famous "Do you like Multi-Level Marketing" script, they may be breaking Federal/State/and Provincial laws). "Network Marketing" is just another way of saying "Multi-Level Marketing".

12) One of your leaders has been quoted as saying that "The Secret of PFS is to keep 'em coming and going.".

Is it true that this business is often described by your leaders as "a numbers game" and that "...if you throw enough SH** against the wall, some of it will stick"?

Am I one of these numbers?

CONSUMER/PRODUCT RELATED QUESTIONS:

1) Why does Citibank offer VISA cards to customers who just consolidated their debt through Primerica with a $MART LOAN?

Doesn't this seem hypocritical to you?

2) If Cash-Surrender/Cash-Value/Whole-Life insurance is as bad as you say it is, why does Primerica make millions of dollars of profit from its sale each year, through their wholly-owned subsidiary, National Benefit Life, as reported in Best's Review?

(PFS agents in New York state are licensed through National Benefit Life.)

3) What percentage of your sales force are professional financial planners, ie: CFPs?

Why are there so few? Is there no value in becoming a certified professional?

4) According to your company web-site, (www.pfsnet.com), hidden under "important disclosures" the FNA is "not a financial plan" and PFS reps are "not financial planners".

Do you let prospective customers know that you are not financial planners and that they should seek the advice of a professional planner if they wish to obtain a financial plan?

5) If "Buy Term and Invest the Difference" makes sense for most people, wouldn't people benefit most by buying the CHEAPEST term available from a top-rated company, and investing the difference?

6) Why would I re-finance my debt with you at a higher interest rate when I could go to an independent mortgage broker and get a lower rate and similar prepayment options?

7) Can I purchase no-load mutual funds or index funds from you?

8) Can you provide me with a written financial plan detailing advanced estate planning and taxation issues?

9) Is it true that "Personal Financial Analyst" is just a proprietary term developed by your company, and is not a professional designation?

10) I've heard many of your agents suggest that banks and insurance companies have been ripping off consumers for years. How do you explain the fact that your sister companies include a company that finances consumer debt at interest rates as high as 28.8 per cent (Citifinancial/ex-Associates) , a whole-life/cash value insurance company (Travelers and NBL), and one of the worlds largest banks (Citibank) who make BILLIONS from consumer debt each year?

11) Are you willing to put all of your answers in writing, and subject them to the scrutiny of Federal/State/Provincial regulators?

::::::::::::::::::::::::
COMING SOON! - SCANS OF RECRUITING SCRIPTS AND OBJECTION HANDLING MANUALS - SEE HOW EVERYTHING YOU'VE BEEN TOLD IS PRE-PLANNED AND SCRIPTED!

by
PFSWATCH

I would like to recommend you to learn about beginner with PFS ( Primerica Financial Service) they have a lot of deaf members join there and they are gonna to get over $1 million dollars but when they gonna broke and put it up again to start all over again with Primerica's business. They surely help you again and again and again. It was really groovy to join that member of Primerica's business that really helps you a lot better affordable almost anything else you want to buy some house one house for your own and some houses for rent to people and vacation almost everyday traveling to anywhere in this world! and pay kids to attend private school and private college too also many others too. I am telling you the truth about what Primerica can do everything for you even if you are on vacation for 2 weeks and your work is not going to cover up for vacation pay to you and Primerica can help you to pay on your vacation that is real cool one too! Let's consider about it and research more deep about it look at primerica.com They will hire sign language interpreter and will have meeting to explain deep about what PRIMERICA can do for you! Wishes you the best of luck! :fingersx: or what else do you have the best #1 dream killer beside your back?
Someone showed me for a test and I answered some questions. I found it is very complicated. Forget it!

Askjo, no offense but you are aware this thread was necro-risen from the dead right? Last post was 08-07-2005 if you're waiting to get a response from the other people participating in this discussion.

I joined Primerica three years ago but didn't last long cuz my wife had hard time understand Life Insurance License exam so did other deafie. I took Life Insurance Class but after my 'Coach' made too many excuses for not being able to be there to help me. I decided to drop out. Although I had it twice because back then was AL William Life insurance and was merged with Primerica. I had heard the principal of finance many time over. It's not really a home biz, it's basically a part time job at your own pace. They do make $$'s but license is required! That sucks for deafie.

I really want to have investment license but must have life ins lic first then investment lic so I can have 'lifetime' profit depending how many client I signed up and percentage they put down for investment.

I decide not to bother with it and don't have time to do part time biz with Primerica even though it's good.

Catty

One of the most difficult aspects of getting a loved one medical care is nursing home financing. There are options available to help with the expenses when funds are needed. Not many people are able to fund medical expenditures out of their own pocket.

Nursing Home Financing

Back