Discuss..

What kind r u using browsing?

• Total voters

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
Why have IE, Netscape and Mozilla and other browser..
Which do preferable r u using and why?
What r u using browsing.. as such "other" Can you tell me.. please so do..

Thank you :)
:thumb:

Last edited:
Using: Netscape for long time and condiser to try changes something different browsing user.. Have not made decide yet..
which speaking about Mozilla.. <~~ Maybe for my change.. have not set change it yet.

I mostly comfortable to use IE, I have had netscape and Opera and None of these two thing that I use.. sometime I would use it to see if it was working or am I comfortable but I mostly certainly that I like IE better.

Wendy

My computer is a iMac, so I use Safari for web browser with cable modem.. I like Safari better than IE or Netscape. My hubby and I tend to use Safari mostly than IE, rarely use IE. I don't know why, we just more comfortable with Safari :dunno:

Teekie said:
My computer is a iMac, so I use Safari for web browser with cable modem.. I like Safari better than IE or Netscape. My hubby and I tend to use Safari mostly than IE, rarely use IE. I don't know why, we just more comfortable with Safari :dunno:

Really, What is that "Safari" ?
I do not recoglized about this.. Where is that come from. Can you show me what look alike ? Does there have information in the website?

Bullym0m said:
I do not recoglized about this.. Where is that come from. Can you show me what look alike ? Does there have information in the website?
It's for users who use mac computers.. It was included when we bought this iMac so I am not sure where there are information about this web browser. I'll take pix of this browser so you can see what it looks like and post it here when I can

Bullym0m said:

at this site

Safari

Wendy

I use Internet Explorer...Sometimes American On line for AOL.. But for AllDeaf I use Internet Explorer...:)

I use Internet Explorer because it's very easy to use. It's easy to modify as well as having FTP and folder browsing capabilities. The others doesn't do those very well.

I use Safari as well for the MAC.. I know you've mentioned Mozilla but if you go to Mozilla.org you can download firefox (formerly firebird) and it works like Safari. Same Mozilla technology. No pop up windows :)

I voted for IE. Netscape came from MOZILLA long time ago. Both look so smiliar but some features are different. In my opinion, I like Mozilla better than Netscape.

I like to use Netscape most of the time because I have less problem with pop ups. Sometimes when I am trying to use the relay on IE, it has problems to pop up the new window, and I have to click three or four times before it finally becomes successful.

Bullym0m said:
Why have IE, Netscape and Mozilla and other browser..
Which do preferable r u using and why?
What r u using browsing.. as such "other" Can you tell me.. please so do..

Thank you :)
:thumb:

I thought it's silly question.

We do have our own taste-- We like how they design, easy, and things like that. As long as we surf it.

Teekie said:
Thanks, I didn't know where in that site, my hubby knows more about it than I do :lol:

Not a problem. I was cleaning out my laptop before I bring my laptop to boston for the weekend because my son is having his chemo.. the baby will be with us too :)

Wendy

Back