Discuss about dangerous dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just want discuss about dangerous dogs, such as pitbull, rottweiler and few others, also what you are doing if they walk on your property or make threat? Do you support them or not like them?

Please respect member's opinion when they don't like it, also no bashing or attack.

Animal Lover, You better to respect to members that don't like pitbulls, also respect their feeling about being dangerous dogs or whatever. I know that pitbull is more responsible for bite, attack or whatever but that fact. I have approve that pitbull isn't good dog but can be more aggressive than you think that they are innocent.

I don't approve dogs roaming around loose on people's properties, Dog bites are major on children in the United States, I've seen deaths and injuries on children more than adults. It devastated me. There isn't a day goes by that I wish it never happen. I don't understand why owners don't even have their dogs be leashed or fenced in with chain up, because big dogs can jump over their fence it had happened and it can happen. That address of issue needs to change to reduce dog bites and attacks on people included children and other pets. Pet owners need to follow the law doesn't matter how sweet their dogs are, I follow the law by putting a leash on my dog and I expect the same equal respect in return. And one last thing, never leave a child alone with any type of dogs period.

It's all about respecting the public, and they'll respect you. ;)

any danger dogs and Person must serious responsible owner :):):)

Pacman - You should never point out pitbulls and rott as "dangerous dog" -Basically You're a dog racist. However, you should start off with "name the breed which considers as "dangerous dogs" as you already states "pitbulls and rott" you're the one who is "leading" more discussion about dangerous dogs related with breed types which is pitbulls and rott. Therefore it gives some alldeaf people members who dislike pitbulls/rotts more opporunity to blabbing about the pitbulls/rotts

What I will recommend for you to rephrase it.

Thank you.

I agree that dogs should be on leashes or in fenced yards to protect the dogs and the neighbors.

But I think people who want a dog, should reseach the breeds and pick the breed they feel will work best with their family. I mean, so many dogs become dangerous because the owners do not do the research and figure which breed is best for them. IF owners would just do their research, we wouldn't be having so many dangerous dogs nowadays.

My boyfriend and I plan to get siberian Huskies.. And I've been doing a lot of research on these dogs, so I understand the breed itself. I wish more people would do just that.

I agree that dogs should be on leashes or in fenced yards to protect the dogs and the neighbors.

But I think people who want a dog, should reseach the breeds and pick the breed they feel will work best with their family. I mean, so many dogs become dangerous because the owners do not do the research and figure which breed is best for them. IF owners would just do their research, we wouldn't be having so many dangerous dogs nowadays.

My boyfriend and I plan to get siberian Huskies.. And I've been doing a lot of research on these dogs, so I understand the breed itself. I wish more people would do just that.

Definitely agree with you, animals impulsive buyer. - what would you do if you g uys decide to adopt a mixed breed puppy and you don't know the type of the two mixed breeds that created a puppy?

I don't think it's the breed that makes a dog, any dog, dangerous. It's the attitude of the dog owner towards the dog.

Pacman - You should never point out pitbulls and rott as "dangerous dog" -Basically You're a dog racist.

It doesn't make him a dog racist, He has the right to feel what he wants to feel, and I happened to agree with him, why do you think there's laws on vicious and dangerous dogs such as pit bulls, rotts, there's a reason for it, because of information from media, government pronouncements and studies. Thank you very much, I rest my case. ;) Take your complains up to the government, the media and the studies.

It doesn't make him a dog racist, He has the right to feel what he wants to feel, and I happened to agree with him, why do you think there's laws on vicious and dangerous dogs such as pit bulls, rotts, there's a reason for it, because of information from media, government pronouncements and studies. Thank you very much, I rest my case. ;) Take your complains up to the government, the media and the studies.

It's not the point. There is no such individual law about pitbulls in California. Every breed of dogs follow the standard law of dogs in California. :ugh3:

It's not the point. There is no such individual law about pitbulls in California. Every breed of dogs follow the standard law of dogs in California. :ugh3:

Not every one of us live in California. :ugh: That's California's problem, not mine, maybe they seem not to care about how many statistics cases that pit bulls had done, or maybe records weren't reveals, or maybe there's no statistics made by pit bulls in the state of California.

in my opinion for those people who wants to adopt a older dog (from the age 1 1/2 to 17 years old ) should go through a length dog interview - interrogation with more questions, not such as if you have a backyard, or whatever.

suppose if that breed for whatever reasons and attack a child what will the new owner handle this situation? - make the new owner to THINK TWICE before adopt the dogs.

and additional, in my opinion - i think those breed or animals control should go through the credit report/background report/property check. I have met many people who adopts the dogs without telling the truth, and they don't keep the dogs longer than what they expect.

why credit report? i've notice plenty of people who adopt the various dogs down here - ends up back into animals shelter because they couldn't afford to buy the dog foods, toys, crater, n etc.

why property check? to ensure the property fits teh dogs needs - for example - german shepherd loves to run in distance - that type fo dog can jump very high to make sure that there's at least 6ft of fence. and who resides in that property n etc

why background check? - to identity the owner and his/her history.
if the owner got a bad drivign record like - chasing in the highway.

why would they want to let the owner who chase in the highway to adopt a dog? what if the dog got into attack and the owner don't know what to do and decide to leave the scene and drive off without return back.

there's more than that.

I often dislike people who are con (got out from jail) and adopt the dogs for their protection purposes or do some revenage attack to the others.

Most population in California - mexcian people often adopt the pitbulls - they have their own philosophy for having a pitbulls as dog fighter not house watch, company, n etc.

a friend of mine who is struggling to keep her beloved pitbull who refuses cooperate with any people except for my friend. We both did research, and contact the pitbull breeders, the animals shelter, APT AKC, n etc - We found more details how to raise and take care of pitbulls than what the breed dog book often explain.

ie. that APT book does not tell the new owner that pitbulls REQUIRES 16 hours of attention, if they do not receive that amount of attentions, their behavior will change suddenly, and turn into aggressive and crave for attention.

as i learn - the pitbulls is very "determine" dogs. They refuses to give up their own goals. Once they start they will continue to finish off. For example - I've gave my pitbulls the used tire which's 36 inches - once they start and they finish the tire into hundred of pieces.

I have a 13 years old (pitbull and sharpei) mixed. I had her when I was 10 years old and to now (still) I couldn't thank enough to anyone for her. I love her to death, she knows 25 sign language words. She is the one most loyalty dog that I ever have. Sometime people will ask me what type of that kind of dog, I'd tell 'em pitbullxsharpei - they often overreact and few minutes they realized that they were over-reacted even though my dog doesn't look like a pitbull.

Depend any kind breeds of dogs may have snap it out and attack innocent people's lives.

Unless People must "require huge responsibility" taking care of their dog and be always held the leash and muzzle too. If not follow by the laws and will given you huge sum of ticket fine.

Yesterday, I was chatt'n w/my sister and about the dog. Her dog is Neoplation massiff dog. People think that dog is pit bull but NOT.. Doesn't matter as long she have to put her dog on leash and wear muzzle too where she live in Toronto, Ontario. Pretty quite frustrater for her because doesn't like let her dog wear muzzle reason high crime out there and all want free her dog beaks can bark or growl because protection her way walk. Nobody near her that she feel safe and walk w/her dog. I did explain her have no choice as long kept your dog muzzle. She nodding at me yeah but hate it! Sick of by laws. She knows that Pit Bull isn't easy but vary people who have TLC LOTS care pit bull will be dumb act dog and friendly which it's lucky... Not always rarely... Mostly she had seen heard the news around the surrounding not reason all the time pit bull.. mostly other breeds are same thing dangerous and can be snap no reason attack quicker than you expect! That what my sister said.

Not every one of us live in California. :ugh: That's California's problem, not mine, maybe they seem not to care about how many statistics cases that pit bulls had done, or maybe records weren't reveals, or maybe there's no statistics made by pit bulls in the state of California.

how's that california's problems? - we do not take care of other state's problems. you got issues with pitbulls. i suggest for you to step back about that pitbull issues with me.

Depend any kind breeds of dogs may have snap it out and attack innocent people's lives.

Unless People must "require huge responsibility" taking care of their dog and be always held the leash and muzzle too. If not follow by the laws and will given you huge sum of ticket fine.

Yesterday, I was chatt'n w/my sister and about the dog. Her dog is Neoplation massiff dog. People think that dog is pit bull but NOT.. Doesn't matter as long she have to put her dog on leash and wear muzzle too where she live in Toronto, Ontario. Pretty quite frustrater for her because doesn't like let her dog wear muzzle reason high crime out there and all want free her dog beaks can bark or growl because protection her way walk. Nobody near her that she feel safe and walk w/her dog. I did explain her have no choice as long kept your dog muzzle. She nodding at me yeah but hate it! Sick of by laws. She knows that Pit Bull isn't easy but vary people who have TLC LOTS care pit bull will be dumb act dog and friendly which it's lucky... Not always rarely... Mostly she had seen heard the news around the surrounding not reason all the time pit bull.. mostly other breeds are same thing dangerous and can be snap no reason attack quicker than you expect! That what my sister said.

Neoplation massiff - I loooooooooooooove that kind of dog. (rare breed) basically I love any "mastiff" dogs - they're such cutie.

Pacman - You should never point out pitbulls and rott as "dangerous dog" -Basically You're a dog racist. However, you should start off with "name the breed which considers as "dangerous dogs" as you already states "pitbulls and rott" you're the one who is "leading" more discussion about dangerous dogs related with breed types which is pitbulls and rott. Therefore it gives some alldeaf people members who dislike pitbulls/rotts more opporunity to blabbing about the pitbulls/rotts

What I will recommend for you to rephrase it.

Thank you.

Excuse me, I never heard about dog racist or whatever, also Cheri is right about must respect about my feeling toward on pitbull. Remember, I got problem with pitbull in mid-90's and my mom did popped the ball then hit on their body but I understand about she want keep me to be safe. I did almost got in attack with pitbull when I was innocent, how is pathetic? I started dislike pitbull but I don't hate rottweiler, though.

I have admit that you have no respect, sounds like Animal Lover's behavior. :ugh:

Yup, that right...

You know that except for some leash law, pitbull is more responsible to got law, such as illegal in some US cities, Chicago is considered to be so, also my city have strict leash law or require to have fenced or gates for pitbull, it wasn't mention about rottweiler. There's laws about pitbull in some cities in California, such as one city is proposed to ban on pitbull, or even to force owners for their pitbull to be stayed or neutered. I did posted a link about more info on wikipedia.

Yup, I'm not from California anymore. :ugh:

It's their problem but some cities have law on pitbull, though.

I just want discuss about dangerous dogs, such as pitbull, rottweiler and few others, also what you are doing if they walk on your property or make threat? Do you support them or not like them?

Please respect member's opinion when they don't like it, also no bashing or attack.

Animal Lover, You better to respect to members that don't like pitbulls, also respect their feeling about being dangerous dogs or whatever. I know that pitbull is more responsible for bite, attack or whatever but that fact. I have approve that pitbull isn't good dog but can be more aggressive than you think that they are innocent.

:fu2: i have freedom of speech to :type: my opinions.. I dont have to respect ppl if i dont want to..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back