Discrimination or its life.

Thanks!

I think this information is useful to share with all rest of deaf user and who has similar problem like this.

I couldn't sleep at this moment, but still worried about doctor issue.

First; my boss and I was little agure about my sleep issue and all that those thing until she give me an example what its look like. It is clear that I have something problem with me by unexplain. So---- She doesn't want to fired me and decide to giving me plently room. They admited that the employee who has sleep disorder are several still work there. Sometime it better and sometime it come back to their desk and sleep like this. So the boss just want my statement of my proof sleep disorder. Even I have result to proof but seem what its not enough.

So-- Another than that I want to tell you guy a thank you for all information and what can be prevent that happening. I never seen that kind of advise like this post. Again, thanks.

I will let you guy know if I AM FIRED. :(

However; I am going to look for the job and leave that position after I take sleep study that need correct.

The tough part is the doctor can't statement about my sleep disorder. The previous doctor quit and new doctor can't do anything. It is like I have to go all process again. Yes, its costs me..

Somehow; the paper they communication with me with paper and they keep the paper for reason of purpose record. I don't see that they do that to hearing people. I don't made a big deal about this.

About the VP issue; I understand what that mean and however I want to change position but somewhat Human Resource reject that apply I want to work. They just simple said, "How can you talk to the phone if we need more information?" I just want work like everyone else instead put us beanch (right word?) and until one of us get fired for being trying.

I am going to bed since air machine is ready put me in sleep. If I am fired then probably put some sleep stuff put in air and being sleep forever. Beside, I am not going let it. It just how I feel.

I understand how some of what you are in your situation, man.... I think Medicare covers Sleep apena so you will need to look into that especially the Humana card that was just recently passed into law.

ideafspy, your describe about your boss sound that she is good boss... You are lucky to have understanding boss like her...

All what I wish for you is best of good luck... please stick and respect your boss´s decision, no matter what. I see why not that you apply for promotion again next time if your health condition goes improvement.

Best of good luck.

Ideafspy,

Why not order high desk with a high chair. I think it may work for you while standing so that you would not fall asleep. Maybe I am wrong but it is worth try. You may ask your boss to provide you a high desk/business table so that you would be not be fired.

Kalitia may know more than me since she works for federal govt HR office.

Let me know your result about your goal in education...

Mookie said:
Ideafspy,

Why not order high desk with a high chair. I think it may work for you while standing so that you would not fall asleep. Maybe I am wrong but it is worth try. You may ask your boss to provide you a high desk/business table so that you would be not be fired.

Kalitia may know more than me since she works for federal govt HR office.

Let me know your result about your goal in education...

I do not work for HR. I am working for Information Systems Technology. My friends who work for EECO. That is how, I learn alot from them.

Kalista said:
I do not work for HR. I am working for Information Systems Technology. My friends who work for EECO. That is how, I learn alot from them.

Oh, I thought you mentioned in other threads. Never mind..

Thanks for clearing up...

Back