Disappointment in myself

Originally posted by Liza
knightwolf, I applaud you for owning up to your mistakes! That's very responsible.

Hey you could also buy your friend flowers. ha!
I would give her the flower !!! good suggest !! i will do that to apology to her for losing her darts !!

Originally posted by kuifje75
That sucks. sorry to hear about your luck. I remember the dart competitions at BW3 in RIT. That was fun :)
Oh yeah It is so damn Fun !!! I already addict to play darts !!! I already won few big bucks last year !!! It is so worth to go !!!

Originally posted by kevbo
Darts are no fun.
no fun ??? have u try it out for completion ???? or league ??? if not , then U just miss the points for fun !

:laugh2: :laugh2: chel, probably... ahhh! it was female in knight's case. Easier, eh? hehe

You're welcome, K! ;)
Add chocolates.. la Godiva, and a teddybear.... :twisted:

Originally posted by Liza
:laugh2: :laugh2: chel, probably... ahhh! it was female in knight's case. Easier, eh? hehe

You're welcome, K! ;)
Add chocolates.. la Godiva, and a teddybear.... :twisted:
lol !!! I wouldn't add the romantic stuffs to give her ... cuz I am married also she is married too... but it would be good for single guy/gal to do that... lol

Don't sweat...be thankfully that it could have been expensive golf clubs or expensive items which is worse...

I noticed the price for hard-steel tips darts ranges from under $9.99 to over $60 so that can't be bad and it's not a life-threatening either! :eek:

You seemed to be sweating in panic as if its worth $1,000 or something. Things will turn out ok for you, I am sure.

Originally posted by knightwolf68
yeah ur right ... it is expensive !!! plus remmy how the teammates feel about that when someone lose theirs.... Of course i usually double check before leave ... but last monday was very stressful for me to remmy everything which why is that as well as I am captain for the team i have to take care of our home games (at bar) to be prepare before away team come down and after they leave ... take care of things ... but that night i was drunk and stressful etc .. Bar games isn't same as baseball or football games ... cuz baseball and football they don't drink and play... but darts leagues does !! That's different story ... I hope u could catch that drifts !

Dont get drunk again then you won't lose the darts :nono:

;)

yikes :shocks: I know you learned ur lesson so You won't do it again. so.. have fun playing with dart ;)

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
yeah that would be nice if u darted into tyger's anus.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oh u suggested that? :lol: obivously, u rather to be first cuz it will give a chance to experience what is like it!

on my vagina, yeah that would be nice, but on my ANUS? :nono: :roll: u need to re-think on what u re saying on that sentence in ur post..

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
on my vagina, yeah that would be nice, but on my ANUS? :nono: :roll: u need to re-think on what u re saying on that sentence in ur post..

i odn't have to requote it cuz i know some women do love anus too. .. not just vagina.. .

Knightwolf68, have you met with that person you borrowed these lost darts from yet? If so, how did it go? How did she take the news? Hope everything's okay by now. :pray:

Knightwolf68, sorry to hear you lost their darts. I am sure your friend will forgive you give back to you friend a dart. becareful yourself. try next time to more careful yourself ok Knightwolf68. ;)

losing a friend's property no matter what the value is, it's important for u to relize one thing, if u plan on getting drunk, make sure u put them away *for example in ur car where u can find it * and know that u won't lose the stuff. other thing is if your friend is there and you have finished the game u could have given them back right there. so u won't have to take full reponsiblity of losing them. now that u have lost it and paying them back, it shows ur taking full reposniblity and admiting to ur own fault. a lesson learned for someone who made that mistake! WTG for admiting ur faults!

Back