Digital Hearing Aids

Which Hearing Aids Brand Would You Recommended?

• Phonak

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Starkey

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Siemens

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Oticon

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Thankfully mu audie extended the trial on my Savia Arts so when I get the Naidas the Savia Arts will be sent back.

yes I do have to pay for the aids, but because the Savia Arts are still on trial I only need to pay for the Naidas and not the Savia Arts...does that make sense?

That is understandable. These hearing aids are quite expensive, do you get funding support to buy them? or is it all from your saving?

I got $1000 from the governments Assistive Devices Plan. That for the pair of aids too, not per aid. So that helped a little. I got $700 per aid from my insurance too. The rest was out of pocket.

Ya i used the Assistive devices program thru the gov't too for my fm system and my ha:) Thank gosh for that!!

Yeah I got ADP for my FM too. Phonak had some kind of promotion going when I got it though so with ADP, and their promotion I managed to not have to pay anything out of pocket for it except for a $500 rebate that I will get back in about a month! Works for me!

You lucky people!!

We can get digital hearing aids free from NHS(government support) but they are very basic model. I wish the government could give us direct funding so we can choose our own hearing aids and pay for the difference on the expensive model.

haha my audiologist doesn't even have a price for the Naida yet.. but he's gonna call them and find out for me.

You may find digital aids amazing, you may not see a big difference between digital and analog aids. and so on. I wear analog aids and am fine with them! I have a digital hearing aid. It works alright for me. I hear if you get it wet once it wont work again. Thanks for sharing..

um this is a REALLY old tread..why are you digging it up when it isn't even relevant anymore

I have Starkey and I love them. These are my second set. The first set I had I pushed to the max after my hearing dropped. Right now I have the Destiny 1200 Power Plus. They have a lot of power and I have a lot more room to adjust if I need it. I have not had a problem with them at all. I like them because I can adjust the volume on them manually whereas the first pair did it on its own. I have 4 changeable modes as well as t-coil that connects to my phone and loop. The sound I get is pretty clear. Cost is pretty up there as well, and run roughly $2499 per aid.

Alicia it could be relevant lol I never posted before and they are always good for people who are looking for info :)

Phonak wearer here! :) I think they work great. I tried my old analog hearing aids on a while back and I realized how much of a difference it makes.. I love my digitals.

dude, I would recommend Oticon since they are great now that I had my 3rd pair of hearing aids which are this brand LOL
I was about to go 675s but I decided I should give Oticons another try and stick with the 13s.

Back