Digital camera / Webcam for ASL vlog on website

gs_goddragon

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I noticed many deaf, hoh or sign language interpreter are asl vlogger that use digital webcam and digital camera to record and save their files in their computer system for showing their real life vlog whatever they use ASL to share any issues at popular websites such as youtube, deafvideotv, deafread or etc. I also notice sometimes their vlog are blur, not sharp picture and not smooth so it is hard for me to read what they say on their vlog. There are some sharp and smooth picture on their vlog that look nice and clear so I like that but I wonder how they know how to set up good smooth and picture on their vlog.

I ask you a questions for you.

What kind of digital webcam and camera are you using for your own vlog with good quality picture and smooth motion on websites?

gs_goddragon

I have some information at home that can make the vlog smooth, I will get back to you when I get home tonight, Cheers.

I have some information at home that can make the vlog smooth, I will get back to you when I get home tonight, Cheers.QUOTE]

Hi there, that is great. I will be back here to check here for information from you. Thanks.

gs_goddragon

No worries - there is a program that converts the blurry vlogs into a smooth ones. Will get back to you still.

Ok, I am home. You should download this software, no matter what webcam you have, but if you don't - the best is to get Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 which I got mine today :)

software - DVDVideoSoft.com: Download FREE DVD, iPod, YouTube video converter and editor software and freeware go and find "Youtube to ipod converter 3.1" and download that, this will make the vlogs to youtube clear, it will convert from any videos to mpeg4 videos which makes it crystal clear. If you have any trouble, please let me know!

Ok, I am home. You should download this software, no matter what webcam you have, but if you don't - the best is to get Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 which I got mine today :)

software - DVDVideoSoft.com: Download FREE DVD, iPod, YouTube video converter and editor software and freeware go and find "Youtube to ipod converter 3.1" and download that, this will make the vlogs to youtube clear, it will convert from any videos to mpeg4 videos which makes it crystal clear. If you have any trouble, please let me know!

Yeah I got a message with software for free download from you. I will download it and test if it help vlog clear at youtube.com I have webcam called Logitech Quick Cam Pro 4000 that is old but your is new Pro 9000 is much improved and better quality.

I heard that people use Window Movie Maker that help reducing size a large memory of video file such as AVI for transferring video file from computer to youtube. Video file come from any webcam or digital camera to computer. It can replace AVI ( big memory size) with MSWMM ( small memory size ) so it help speed up to upload video file into vlog at youtube for about 5 minutes but it depends on how long it upload. Maybe large or small memory size.

Window Movie Maker help reduce memory size of video file but it might not help vlog clear so I think.... but first I download that software " Free Youtube iPod Video Converter 3.1 that can help vlog clear.

Window Movie Maker is in either Window XP or Window Visa.

First I use Window Movie Maker for saving video file with MSWMM ( small memory of video file ) before I use Free youtube ipod video converter 3.1 to make vlog clear at youtube. The reason is I don't want to upload a large video file to make me waiting too long at youtube so I figure out how to solve problem about this.

Both of Window movie Maker and youtube ipod video converter 3.1 can work out together to reduce memory size of video file and help vlog clear. Maybe I am wrong. what do you think?

Am I explaining clear ?

I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for finding that software for me.

gs_goddragon

Last edited:
I am impressed with your excellent english. Your explaining is clear to me, and you're doing it right. All you need to cut down and edit around the vlog to make it nice and short. Please let me know if there is any further problems. :)

I am impressed with your excellent english. Your explaining is clear to me, and you're doing it right. All you need to cut down and edit around the vlog to make it nice and short. Please let me know if there is any further problems. :)

Hi I have problem with youTube to ipod Converter 3.1.1.2 that is not working for me. This is for transfering any video or vlog from youtube to ipod, psp, etc but not transfer video file from computer with webcam to youtube. I don't have ipod and psp. I already tested and figure out this is not right.

Is there specific software help vlog clear for transfering video file from computer with webcam to youtube?

I noticed my video is blur and movement like water ripples because my webcam Quick Pro 4000 is old so I will buy Pro 9000.

let me know pls.

Mate - I don't care if you don't have iPod or PSP - once it is downloaded, just follow the instructions below....

1 - open the DVDvideoSoft Freeware converter.
2 - Click "Convert youtube vlog (the vlog you have already made from webcam application) to iPod or PSP (it converts into MPEG4 format)
3. Select the file from the computer where the vlog is located place it on the input box.
4. Press "Convert"
5. it will covert it for you automatically, then it will automatically create a new file name with "NEW" in the end of the same FILE name such as "6725423866.MPV_NEW" (whatever it is)
6. That file is saved in the SAME folder you saved the original vlog
7. Go to you tube, and press "upload video" and select the converted vlog and it should be up and running - smooth and sexy :)

Mate - I don't care if you don't have iPod or PSP - once it is downloaded, just follow the instructions below....

1 - open the DVDvideoSoft Freeware converter.
2 - Click "Convert youtube vlog (the vlog you have already made from webcam application) to iPod or PSP (it converts into MPEG4 format)
3. Select the file from the computer where the vlog is located place it on the input box.
4. Press "Convert"
5. it will covert it for you automatically, then it will automatically create a new file name with "NEW" in the end of the same FILE name such as "6725423866.MPV_NEW" (whatever it is)
6. That file is saved in the SAME folder you saved the original vlog
7. Go to you tube, and press "upload video" and select the converted vlog and it should be up and running - smooth and sexy :)

Okay I will read this step to step then see what happen so I hope this help.

Thanks let you know soon.

gs_goddragon

Cool - I will wait for your repsonse.

Yeah I found it working. I uploaded my vlog with MPG4 format at youtube for test after I used Window Movie Maker for video editing and saving video file in my computer then opened and clicked " convert " button to save it with "NEW" at end.

It progress fine but one problem is my old webcam because I noticed my vlog is still blur and movement like water ripples at my youtube profile so I will buy new Pro 9000 like yours.

I have a question for you... How can I reduce a memory size of MPG4 format for upload my vlog at youtube? for example 4.52 MB is going down to 755KB with same quality of vlog for speed up to upload.

Window Movie Maker won't accpet MPG4 format for reducing memory size so I already tried that.

gs_goddragon

Yeah I found it working. I uploaded my vlog with MPG4 format at youtube for test after I used Window Movie Maker for video editing and saving video file in my computer then opened and clicked " convert " button to save it with "NEW" at end.

It progress fine but one problem is my old webcam because I noticed my vlog is still blur and movement like water ripples at my youtube profile so I will buy new Pro 9000 like yours.

I have a question for you... How can I reduce a memory size of MPG4 format for upload my vlog at youtube? for example 4.52 MB is going down to 755KB with same quality of vlog for speed up to upload.

Window Movie Maker won't accpet MPG4 format for reducing memory size so I already tried that.

gs_goddragon

You need a new webcam, yep.

In other hands, about your editing part - you need to edit the ORIGINAL vlog, before you convert it to MPEG4 OK?

You need a new webcam, yep.

In other hands, about your editing part - you need to edit the ORIGINAL vlog, before you convert it to MPEG4 OK?

I bought new Logitech QuickPro 9000 yesterday then installed it and connected usb port to my pc system so I'm glad my test vlog looks better and sharp at youtube. No more blur and bad picture anymore.

I appreciated your help so thank you. :wiggle::thumb:

cheers

gs_goddragon

I bought new Logitech QuickPro 9000 yesterday then installed it and connected usb port to my pc system so I'm glad my test vlog looks better and sharp at youtube. No more blur and bad picture anymore.

I appreciated your help so thank you. :wiggle::thumb:

cheers

gs_goddragon

Glad to be of a service

Back