Different brand of tires

ESC system use yaw rate control in ABS system and ETC system

Why Stupid a communist car?

Watch video.
http://dl3.interlake.net/shared/wm/.../ESPerience/us/esc_is_more_than_an_option.wmv

It's real video. You will understand why new federal law must have ESC system. It is not just about you and your driver skill, Think about other stupid driver in your way or deer jump on road at out of blue. Few of my friends got an accident after dodge from deers, other cars,black ice, etc. If ESC system come with it and it help to LESS risk.

You see Glenn's post #22, When does that law take effect? You posted #24 to reply the question. I see a huge pdg to answer Glenn's questions. I don't think some ADers read the pdf. I posted it to answer Glenn. It's 2011. ESC and ETC in passenger vehicles, will be use in 2011. If I buy a 2011 car, I would call it as a communist car. I won't offend the people who buy new communist cars.

From tires to communism. Are you guys trying to scare Horselover61? :lol:

From tires to communism. Are you guys trying to scare Horselover61? :lol:

:lol: I hope not. Well, the modern vehicles are a ton of the high technology electronic devices such as ABS, TCM, ESC, ETC, AIR BAGS........ stuffed inside the vehicles. They can be free maintenances that create to hurt auto repair business. Or they can be expensive repair bills.

You see Glenn's post #22, When does that law take effect? You posted #24 to reply the question. I see a huge pdg to answer Glenn's questions. I don't think some ADers read the pdf. I posted it to answer Glenn. It's 2011. ESC and ETC in passenger vehicles, will be use in 2011. If I buy a 2011 car, I would call it as a communist car. I won't offend the people who buy new communist cars.

Well, There is answer at 3rd page of PDA and no need to read whole.

Trust me, Most people will ask you where you get a info from? source? Proof?

So I posted a link as source which good enough to me. I don't believe that you were complain about huge PDF, I dont heard anyone complained over PDF so far.

You won't offend the people who buy new cars because you don't care about their safely or you just dont know how to repair vehicles with ESC system? I understand people who live south Cali and don't need ESC,ABS, and TCS. I dare you drive your vehicle RWD to snow or ice at north of Cali or out of state. You will surprise.

Here a info from PDA which it's true.

NHTSA estimates that ESC would save 5,300 to 9,600 lives and prevent 156,000 to 238,000 injuries in all types of crashes annually once all light vehicles on the road are equipped with ESC systems. The agency further anticipates that ESC systems would substantially reduce (by 4,200 to 5,500) the more than 10,000 deaths each year on American roads resulting from rollover crashes.

Did you see a video that Jiro posted about Ferrari with RWD have trouble with snow/ice?

:lol: I hope not. Well, the modern vehicles are a ton of the high technology electronic devices such as ABS, TCM, ESC, ETC, AIR BAGS........ stuffed inside the vehicles. They can be free maintenances that create to hurt auto repair business. Or they can be expensive repair bills.

Not really. :)

Hi, Highlander, I understand. The pdf that you posted is seem too hard for the people to understand cuz they are not know of the automotive language but I just gave them simple sentence. I hope they catch up the automotive language but my English grammar is bad and not able to throw my own language to the AD viewers. Anyway, I know you didn't read a whole of the PDF infro. If you are not agree with me, go to pm. I want to talk to you in pm not for ADers. Ok? I always like your posts like anybody in the Auto Talk. I love them.Cool.

Yeah I saw jiro's clip. Bad for a Ferrari driver. Wrong time in wrong place. You know the exotic cars should not drive in harsh weather. Bad. I did in my Alfa Romeo GTV, spinned on icy road in long time ago.

Hi, Highlander, I understand. The pdf that you posted is seem too hard for the people to understand cuz they are not know of the automotive language but I just gave them simple sentence.

True, I should post a pdf and simple explain for next time.

I hope they catch up the automotive language but my English grammar is bad and not able to throw my own language to the AD viewers.

Your English still CLEAR for everyone. I have bad English too and everyone still understand what my point about. Don't worry about it.

Anyway, I know you didn't read a whole of the PDF infro.

That's right, Just read from 1-4 pages and good enough for me since I already learned from class.

If you are not agree with me, go to pm. I want to talk to you in pm not for ADers. Ok? I always like your posts like anybody in the Auto Talk. I love them.Cool.

Sure, Let PM then but I won't be on computer as long for this weekend since my ISP down and ISP tech won't do anything till Monday. I use my blackberry as PAM (phone as modem) for short time.

Yeah I saw jiro's clip. Bad for a Ferrari driver. Wrong time in wrong place. You know the exotic cars should not drive in harsh weather. Bad. I did in my Alfa Romeo GTV, spinned on icy road in long time ago.

Ah, Happen to you before. Cool, Now you get a idea. No wonder few of students (Kia, Honda, etc) and some auto tech (Chevy, Dodge, and etc) at job own a newer car due ESC system. They care about their family and their life for safely over easy repair.

:hmm:

It depends on your driving habits. If you don't go off-roading, then all-terrain tires will be fine.

Most tire places can look at your tires and tell you which tires will be fine for your vehicle.

As long as you drive properly, your tires will last a long time. :)

It depends on your driving habits. If you don't go off-roading, then all-terrain tires will be fine.

Most tire places can look at your tires and tell you which tires will be fine for your vehicle.

As long as you drive properly, your tires will last a long time. :)

They can sell you cheap tires (China or foreign made) that looks good quality if you are not know anything about the tires. They are not last longer maybe one year. Real fuck for money. They are usually found on PepBoys, Just Tires or other shops like gas stations or repair shops.
Only tire experts at the retailers or shops will help you out to select right tires for your vehicles. If you see old tires last longer since you purchased, stays with same tire brand or want different tire brand. You taste. Ofc, they are pretty expensive.

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

I have the same 2 tires in the rear since I bought the car with 39k miles on it. It currently has almost 113k miles now. Its Cooper brand tires. They seem to be pretty good tires.

They can sell you cheap tires (China or foreign made) that looks good quality if you are not know anything about the tires. They are not last longer maybe one year. Real fuck for money. They are usually found on PepBoys, Just Tires or other shops like gas stations or repair shops.
Only tire experts at the retailers or shops will help you out to select right tires for your vehicles. If you see old tires last longer since you purchased, stays with same tire brand or want different tire brand. You taste. Ofc, they are pretty expensive.

I learned from someone that Sears sell 5 years old tires to customers.

Manufacture date code from a tire never lie.

Last Friday, I took my 2003 Honda Civic Ex coupe to my work for maintenance service. I examined Falken tires that I bought them last year, I learned they are high performance, size is Falken ZIEX ZE912, 195/60R15, treadwear 480, Traction A and Temperature A. Sounds good tires. My son told me that he has no plm with tires. Guess what? I saw "MADE IN THAILAND" on the tire walls. Oh wtf, I know they are Japanese tires. I'm surprised they (Thai tires) are good. I ll thread it another time if .my time permitt.

I saw heavy dust on old new tires on the rack at gas station long time ago. They were outdated and small size like 13 inch rim. I wiped and cleaned the tires, restock. Few months later, they were sold. I guess they're about 5 or more years old.

I worked at Goodyear Tire store in long time ago, one mechanic asked me mind if you pull 4 tires from a rack. I climbed up the rack to pick up very dusty tires w/ white walls, tossed them over the floor. Very old new tires maybe 20years olds. He took them home and peddled them to his friend (lowriders). Later, I realized he stole them but I sealed my lip. No bust.

I got new tires for my car today....it was time.

I think alignment charges are expensive to me. They won't charge the half amount for front end alignment...instead charging for 4 wheels...I only need to check the front only. A couple of shops are charging at least $60 for 4 wheels.

I got new tires for my car today....it was time.

I think alignment charges are expensive to me. They won't charge the half amount for front end alignment...instead charging for 4 wheels...I only need to check the front only. A couple of shops are charging at least $60 for 4 wheels.

Well, normal to me. They use 4 wheel align sensor mounts on 4 wheels to align the suspensions, is defines 4 wheel alignment not 2 wheel alignment. I recommend 4 wheel alignment for compact to light car/truck. My 2003 Civic need 4 wheel alignment too maybe next month or when busy is slow then I do align it myself or bribes money to my deafie technician at another station to do it for me. I dont think they (in your town) can do front 2 wheel alignment.

Well, normal to me. They use 4 wheel align sensor mounts on 4 wheels to align the suspensions, is defines 4 wheel alignment not 2 wheel alignment. I recommend 4 wheel alignment for compact to light car/truck. My 2003 Civic need 4 wheel alignment too maybe next month or when busy is slow then I do align it myself or bribes money to my deafie technician at another station to do it for me. I dont think they (in your town) can do front 2 wheel alignment.

Blah.

I've seen the suspensions of brand new vehicles were out of alignment spec. Because I noticed the feather edges on the fresh tires, were about to be wear out instantly. I think the out of alignment suspensions caused those brand new vehicles were shipping or transporting on the bed of the train car or truck rig where the suspensions secured to the bed by chains or ropes while transporting to the dealership. Or the transport guys did over tighten the suspensions, causes out of align as they release them to the dealerships?

Back