Didn't you know....

photonics means light... which means it's a physics or engineering course.
When I read the resource from anakin, it popped into my mind that I did some little bit of it back in high school.

congrats - now add all the times you have wasted on AD - and see what you could have done with all that free time.

:shock:

JClarke-

Congrats and thanks for all the laughs, tears and whatnot. It's been a blast. Keep it coming for another 3 years and another 20,000 posts. I still have to get to 1000 and I've been here for almost 2 years. 1 year and 8 months and only 630 posts. I need to work on that.

Jacob, I am still counting on you to help me figure out the webcam when I buy one :D
Just what I recommended you earlier - nathan has said it all... Logitech Quick Cam Pro 9000 is the best :)

PFH, just STFU, please

Just what I recommended you earlier - nathan has said it all... Logitech Quick Cam Pro 9000 is the best :)

PFH, just STFU, please

woo I'm feeling the love.

Realistically - it does run itself. I have a couple of these things... =D

I've also told her that it's pretty good, yet not the best though. :)

No congrats for you! :P Other forums do not care how many posts you have and they don't congrats on it. ;)

woo I'm feeling the love.

Realistically - it does run itself. I have a couple of these things... =D

I've also told her that it's pretty good, yet not the best though. :)
Well, your posts sometimes are fantastic, but at this time, it is annoying... can't you just shh shh please? And let us post in peace? Or just leave my thread. Thank you!...

Back