did you notice my grammar

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you think my skills grammar? I ask you vote Good english I am very lots of work. I know really lots of good that is good.. I am not sure they know write on my grammar is good or lousy

It's getting better. One year ago, most people could not understand your writing. Now almost everyone can.

a lot better... :)

Did your teacher at your school signed when you were little???

Now did the teacher who taught you right now know ASL? Just curious.

I do lots of hard work grammar and important to continue to focus approrpriate grammar. That is not easy. I lots of change words I learn more words. I try best changelle and focus strong... I try best do english good that is awesome. I am pretty lots of focus on write on paper and sign language... That is impressive for skills commmunication and email...

my teacher and intepreter

a lot better... :)

They help me lots of reading and courage to reading. I focus development to grow visual sign language and easy more focus communication to important to help you. I understand... I have experience my skills very easy sign language.. I go to church and share communication easy.. I know lots of communication to reading and easy reading computer and technology change easy.. I am expert :)

I do lots of hard work grammar and important to continue to focus approrpriate grammar. That is not easy. I lots of change words I learn more words. I try best changelle and focus strong... I try best do english good that is awesome. I am pretty lots of focus on write on paper and sign language... That is impressive for skills commmunication and email...

I want to repeat as I think you missed my questions when I was editing my post.....

college

I want to repeat as I think you missed my questions when I was editing my post.....

I think so my friends teach me learn more sign language and, interpreter,

I need to focus interpreter teach me learn more translate sign language few LSQ and ASL, I focus on sign langauge who is teach me best learn more on youtube and sometimes vp I sign language vp easy I point to hard to explain to you, I need to more focus on sign language and write on paper.. myself write on paper and easy who intepreter teach me religion and sign language. I straigh to ASL...

I think Travis said once he did not learn ASL until he was 14. Is that right?

I think so you are correct

I think Travis said once he did not learn ASL until he was 14. Is that right?

How do you know me my history I am surprised, I learn more start to remove English sign language because I strong ASL because my history, interprter english influence me misunderstand because not easy communication to match interprter. I am strong ASL. I know I am surprised you know me lots of my history Wow. I went to go to hearing and deaf social, I was start 1 to 14 ages English Sign Language. Because start 14 yrs start to learn more skills lots of better ASL That is surprised change write on comments. wow I am surprised explain to clear understand that is why ASL.

How do you know me my history I am surprised, I learn more start to remove English sign language because I strong ASL because my history, interprter english influence me misunderstand because not easy communication to match interprter. I am strong ASL. I know I am surprised you know me lots of my history Wow. I went to go to hearing and deaf social, I was start 1 to 14 ages English Sign Language. Because start 14 yrs start to learn more skills lots of better ASL That is surprised change write on comments. wow I am surprised explain to clear understand that is why ASL.

I just have a really good memory. You said it one time and I remembered.

wow You know me

I just have a really good memory. You said it one time and I remembered.

You are smart memory lol I am surprised. I am very sometimes limit my memory that is easy focus write conflict to my think focus website. I am very lots of pretty wow I write on paper and lots of really journal :) I accept to share you know always me bioglogical history That is fantasy you are very expert to memory always, I know you are best friends> i favorite you :)

You are smart memory lol I am surprised. I am very sometimes limit my memory that is easy focus write conflict to my think focus website. I am very lots of pretty wow I write on paper and lots of really journal :) I accept to share you know always me bioglogical history That is fantasy you are very expert to memory always, I know you are best friends> i favorite you :)

Thanks, Travis.

:wave:Travis, I agree with Botti that it's getting better:) I do understand you! I am proud of you:)
:thumb:

really awesome, Travis!....and your spelling is great also. Read, read, read Travis! You will learn so much more, perfect grammar and spelling!

thank you so much friends, I am very lots of continue write on comments. I am really lots of work and continue reading understand important and focus on continue try best effort. I am impressive grammar is good... I am very understand clear you reading. That is easy simply. I learn more process my mind and words that is easy lots of reading wow.. I am really proud of time..

Back