did you notice it change my avarar :)

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
beautiful is shine glow awesome i Love it shines is very kind cloud is sky awesome shine and avatar is very shine light!! bright to you happy you focus yuo dream your heart to kind you remember your happy!!! friendly soft your future you happy joy and smile :D

Lucia, a lot can be said about your banner but I won't go there.

Travis, I love your inspirational state of mind. It is very refreshing and I feel some people who posted in your thread can benefit from your positive state of mind.

[yt]XiLr1oEGiEs[/yt]

I made the video just for you because you inspired me. :hug:

beautiful is shine glow awesome i Love it shines is very kind cloud is sky awesome shine and avatar is very shine light!! bright to you happy you focus yuo dream your heart to kind you remember your happy!!! friendly soft your future you happy joy and smile :D

Yes Your avatar is beautiful!! :)

Lucia, a lot can be said about your banner but I won't go there.

Travis, I love your inspirational state of mind. It is very refreshing and I feel some people who posted in your thread can benefit from your positive state of mind.

[yt]XiLr1oEGiEs[/yt]

I made the video just for you because you inspired me. :hug:

:werd:

I had not noticed til you mentioned it..It is peaceful and happy...smile
I must have sunlight to exist...really..I need the charge...smile..Peace to you:wave:

I had not noticed til you mentioned it..It is peaceful and happy...smile
I must have sunlight to exist...really..I need the charge...smile..Peace to you:wave:

sounds like you and smithtr have a lot in common :)

sounds like you and smithtr have a lot in common :)

Let's see. A late deafened Norwegegian executive with TBI and a Canadian youth who really had no language until 14 years of age when he finally learned ASL.

What do they have in common?

They both love beauty. That's a great thing to share.

Jiro, with luck you will find something meaningful in your life later, also.

Travis, I like your new avatar with the sun shining through. :)

Let's see. A late deafened Norwegegian executive with TBI and a Canadian youth who really had no language until 14 years of age when he finally learned ASL.

Well said, Botts. I love you for this post.

:wave: Botti, I liked what you wrote about the two having something in common, love of beauty. I thought what you wrote was very powerful. I'm glad to see you.

You are a beautiful spirit and I thank you for your support,,tight hugs..smile:wave:

Back