Did you know that...?

Did y'all know that the kevlar helmets that our troops wear in the wars aren't make for bullet proof, they were made for protection from the shrapnels?

Unless a soldier/Marine have a lucky helmet if the direct bullet from a enemy sniper couldn't make a hole in a kevlar helmet.

did you know that Q is the only letter in the alphabet that does not appear in the name of any of the United States?

:hmm:

Did you know that "w" is sometimes used as a vowel?

also did you know that Smelling bananas and/or green apples (smelling, not eating) can help you lose weight?

Did you know that bears can play Hockey?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nah3nMStXV4]YouTube - Real bears playing Hockey[/ame]

I could see why though as they had found an iron fencepost in one! :eek3: But they mostly found nails, barbwire, bits and pieces of rope, even a small chain.

Haha, that's crazy!

Did you know that Austin is the only major liberial city in Texas?

Did you know that Austin is the only major liberial city in Texas?

Houston is very liberal......They are on their second Lesbian mayor and the Dem gov candidate is the former Houston Mayor.

Did you know...The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog." uses every letter in the alphabet

Houston is very liberal......They are on their second Lesbian mayor and the Dem gov candidate is the former Houston Mayor.

I guess that fact I have top in my head is outdated.

Back