Did you know that vp has installed at prison?

DreamyHawaii

Reaction score
I did chat with my friend that who is inmate at prison both of us using videophone and it was good to see him on vp and have you done like this?

Nah! It's private room and inmate looks much better than outside of world. He is glad that he is in prison because he tried to stop using meth and selling too. So now he is happy to be without drug anymore. He has drug program for 500 hours to get certificate. I wishes him good luck.

CrazyMomma said:
:-o :Ohno: Is it scary to chat with jail person thru VP???

you don't have to answer this.. but I thought I'd ask.. Which state is that where they permit VP in prison?

A friend of mine has fought and fought for deaf rights for inmates to have what deaf needed in prison.. She lost.. The law, of course, had more power... so I'm curious...

Taylorville Correctional Community Center in Illinois that where my friend deaf is in prison. They have videophone in there. I guess some of the state do not allow and some of the state do allow.

RebelGirl said:
you don't have to answer this.. but I thought I'd ask.. Which state is that where they permit VP in prison?

A friend of mine has fought and fought for deaf rights for inmates to have what deaf needed in prison.. She lost.. The law, of course, had more power... so I'm curious...

Last edited:
I don't think it would be any worse having VP installed there. I don't see reason why VP shouldn't be installed in the first place. For years, hearing people in prison can make outgoing calls, why can't deafies?

Hey DreamyHawaii, Shaka brau!

CrazyMomma said:
:-o :Ohno: Is it scary to chat with jail person thru VP???

Back