Did you have hard time with parents?

joyopit

Reaction score
Wondering, does u felt that u tried to explain a while parents doesn't listen you?

Wondering, does u felt that u tried to explain a while parents doesn't listen you?
Yes, plenty of times. It was so frustrating. I am sure about every child out there have experienced this with their parents/guardians.

I still love my parents. :)

Yes, plenty of times. It was so frustrating. I am sure about every child out there have experienced this with their parents/guardians.

I still love my parents. :)

yeah, it is true, agree with you.

sighs, me, to becoming more depression, but fight on the struggling with my parents. well love my family.

yeah, they like getting their way sometimes. But I have been able to work out agreements with them over the years. My bro has it worse since he likes to control me. Because I stand up for myself, we usually fight over stupid things.

My mom wasn't listening to me that I want her and my siblings to learning sign language! So She wanted my deaf brother, and I learned to read lip and talk! :roll:

Of course, I do love my mom okie! :D

I have felt that way at occasions. That my Mom would not listen to what I have to say.

I find myself doing that to my kids once in a while. Especially on silly nonsense stuff such as my two fighting. I will at times tell them. I do not care who started it. I just want it done!

On serious notes. My Mother is always there for me, and I am always there for my kids.

Not really...my dad is more of a comedian so I dont have serious issues with him. My mom, in the past decade or so, since I got divorced has always be there for me. Before, she used to brush me offf and criticize me. Not anymore.

In my childhood, yes, it was sometimes. In my teenhood, somewhat... Now, not anymore. I'm full supportive with my family. :)

When I was a child that did occur. As an adult all that improved.

Oh yeah plenty of times even when they talk over me and when they interfered while I'm talking. I feel that the only way they'll really listen, if I lived up to their expectations. I can't stand all the lecturing and the nagging.

I always have and still have hard time with my mum when communicating, she tends to listen to the people who is interrupting me instead of myself, then I refuse to speak to her until she has her full attention on me which sometimes does not happen, then I get told im rude

I never really had a problem with my dad, he was working 6 days a week and wasnt home until like half six. We barely spoke because we didnt get much chance, when we did, it was great, he always had full attention. to get more attention with my dad, i started enjoying all the programmes he loved e.g star trek, stargate, football, etc

Couples of times!!! :mad2:

But I still love my parents anyway, and the more older I am getting, the more they stop bothering me. :)

No, I don't always get along with my folks. They argued a lot and they bad mouthed their own parents a lot in front of us, so they didn't set much of an example that way. There was a time when I was growing up that I found I really disliked mom. She has mental health issues and it's not easy for a teenager to understand things like that. Her being in denial didn't help either.

I grew up hearing and got along good with my folks. Then later in 20s I lost hearing and I decided I didn't want to do nursing not being able to hear so I decided I wanted to go back to school. My folks told me I shouldn't it would be to hard for me to try school now that i'm deaf. I knew I needed to change my carreer and needed new education but started having doubts if I could make it at college like they said. Well, thankfully they were wrong. I'm in college and love it! With help of assistive devices and services for deaf I do great.
I understand that my folks just wanted me to not have to struggle and have hard time. At heart they gave me hell because they wanted best for me but were uneducated about services for the deaf. Now they couldn't be more proud of me and happy that I went back to school. In the end you have to find a way to meet in the middle w your folks whether you are child, teenager, and adult. They will always be your parent and you always will be thier child.

My dad was a man of few words as a parent ! If he did not like your answer he spoke with a fist! I never really spoke to my mother either as she complained I was not like my sisters! I was too mad at mom for not stopping dad for using me as a target practice! Dad was always throwing things at me too! I did for give my mom when I got older! Oh yeah dad also called me really nice names like jackass! It really made a kid feel close to their parent , like warm fuzzy feeling! NOT!

I used to when I was a teen....I would get so frustrated as they mostly wouldn't listen to me and likes to control me. But not anymore.... I got older and I finally told them that I had enough of that. So now they respect me and they don't bother me. Instead, they treat me like an adult which is a good thing. :)

I had a great father but my mother was a pure bitch most times.

Wow, i read in all who's posted in this, and Thank for the posed, which is express out of emotional. my love friends. thank.

I used to have hard time with parents when I was in high school, just like any normal teenager at that age lol. Nowadays, I get along fine with them when the whole family isnt fighting with each other...

Back