Did Raging Quiet disappear???

FeistyChick

Reaction score
:dance2: haha!!! gotcha!!! :nana: just wanted to wish raging quiet... a veryyyy

:birthday: HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!!! :hug::birthday: :giggle:

and :fingersx: hope it is a very happy one!!! what is the legal age in england for drinking??? don't over do it! :nono: :D :hug:

keep in touch girl! cuz i miss ya! :( :D :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: FC. You got me on that one. Happy Birthday to RQ. Hope you have a great day. :hug:

:birthday: do enjoy your day and make it good memories since u just turned 21.. go and party hard and don't drink too much but HAVE fun :lol:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: to you dear RaqingQuiet!!! I hope you have a wonderful time on such a special birthday, your 21st!!!!! Have fun celebrating and many, many more birthdays to come!!! Have a wonderful birthday!!!!

Wellll...if Raging Quiet reappears....

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great day of celebrating your special day being a year older--wishes you all the best and dreams come true as well as many more celebrations to come! ;) Do enjoy your day--!!

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

(uh-ohhh, didn't she just disappear again? :lol: )

Awww thank you everyone! :hug:

Sorry for the late reply on this topic, Ive been having a busy time, and still celebrating my birthday! In fact Im having a chinese with my grandparents and family today for my birthday treat.

I have been in Blackpool all weekend with friends to celebrate my birthday, theres a deaf meet there every year, I went last year and wanted to go again this year.

On my actual birthday was really good fun, was supposed to go Go-Karting but typical England weather it was pouring down so cancelled it and went bowling. In the evening we went to Frankies and Bennys for a meal with friends and my boyfriend brought me a cake which the waitress brought out at the end. I couldnt blow out the candles cos my boyfriend put on the magic candles which never go out!!! It was such a good laugh and I had a amazing time with some wonderful gifts from my friends

Thank you for all your birthday wishes

Happy Birthday Raging Quiet :hug: may all your dreams come true, sorry I'm late

Back