Did Jesus Sin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liebling:-))) said:
But Jesus´s mother is sinned... Correct? If yes, it mean that Jesus is sin because he born to his sin mother.

His mother was a sinner just like you and me, yes. But, not Jesus. Jesus' conception in the womb of Mary by miraculous action of God without a human father. Mary was a virgin when Jesus was conceived and when He was born. The emphasis is upon the miraculous conception of Jesus. There was no human father. He was the Child of God. God worked in a hidden, secret way which is beyond our ability to understand or explain. Mary and Joseph had several children after the birth of Jesus: James, Joses, Judas, Simon and sisters ( Mark 6:3 ). The virgin birth is the way that God chose to bring about the incarnation.

But Jesus´s mother is sinned... Correct? If yes, it mean that Jesus is sin because he born to his sin mother. [/COLOR]
Mary was a sinner, but Jesus was not a sinner because of a biological father whom Jesus did not have. If you believe Jesus is a sinner, you made him a liar.

CyberRed said:
His mother was a sinner just like you and me, yes. But, not Jesus. Jesus' conception in the womb of Mary by miraculous action of God without a human father. Mary was a virgin when Jesus was conceived and when He was born. The emphasis is upon the miraculous conception of Jesus. There was no human father. He was the Child of God. God worked in a hidden, secret way which is beyond our ability to understand or explain. Mary and Joseph had several children after the birth of Jesus: James, Joses, Judas, Simon and sisters ( Mark 6:3 ). The virgin birth is the way that God chose to bring about the incarnation.
Amen to that.

Askjo said:
Mary was a sinner, but Jesus was not a sinner because of a biological father whom Jesus did not have. If you believe Jesus is a sinner, you made him a liar.

Askjo and CyberRed

Huh? I think I already said in my previous post.

Now again:

You forget quickly about sinned mother's egg and blood. Jesus was in sinned mother's womb.

Interesting, I didn't know that the Gospels claimed that Jesus was a drunk and a glutton.

Yes I know from my bible that Jesus cleans out the temple.

I'm typing and copy what my bible writes.

Jesus really looks angry here, doesn't he? Do you know why he is so angry? It is because these men at God's temple in Jerusalem are very greedy. They are trying to make a lot of money from the people who have come here to worship God.

Do you see all those young bulls, sheep and doves? Well, the men are selling these animals right here at the temple. Do you know why? It is because the Israelites need animals and birds to sacrifice to God.

God's law said that when an Israelite did wrong, he should make an offering to God. And there were other times, too, when Israelites had to make offerings. But where could an Israelite get birds and animals to offer to God?

Some Israelistes owned birds and animals. So they could offer these. But many Israelites didn't own any animals or birds. And others lived so far away from Jerusalem they couldn't bring one of their animals to the temple. So the people came here and bought the animals or birds they needed. But these men were charing the people too much money. They were cheating the people. Besides that, they should not be selling right here in God's temple.

This is what makes Jesus angry. So he turns over the tables of the men with the money and scatters their coins. Also, he makes a whip from ropes and drives all the animals out of the temple. He commands the men who are selling the doves: "Take them out of here!" Stop making my Father's house a place for making a lot of money."

Some of Jesus' followers aer with him here at the temple in Jerusalem. They are surprised at what they see Jesus doing. Then they remember the place in the Bible where it says about God's Son: "Love for God's house will burn in him like a fire".

John 2:13-25; 4:3

It's not my word but the bible... :)

Yes it make sense that Jesus is also sin as us as well because Jesus is human with flesh and blood like us.

Askjo said:
Just because Jesus was the Son of God doesn't mean he was not a sinner. If you read the Bible, you'll notice that his teenage years are missing. Perhaps, the church found out that Jesus did sin and decided to leave that part out. Therefore, we've got a book or two missing from the Bible. ;)

Askjo and CyberRed

Huh? I think I already said in my previous post.

Now again:

You forget quickly about sinned mother's egg and blood. Jesus was in sinned mother's womb.

You don't understand. I think it's time for you to read your bible again. Jesus was NEVER sinned and He NEVER sins. He has NO father to make love with His mother when Mary was conceived with Jesus in her womb.

Mary was conceived through the Holy Spirit. Mary was VIRGIN.

VamPyroX said:
Just because Jesus was the Son of God doesn't mean he was not a sinner. If you read the Bible, you'll notice that his teenage years are missing. Perhaps, the church found out that Jesus did sin and decided to leave that part out. Therefore, we've got a book or two missing from the Bible. ;)

:lol: Yeah, right ! That's what YOU think. Satan loves you and would love to join your party. :)

Goodness gracious, you got that all wrong point here. Have you the phrase, but be angry, but don't sin? Angry not only is a sin, its how u use the anger. Now, understand that, what Jesus did in the temple is not a sin. That called holy anger. Remember, Jesus and the Fathe are one. Now, do you know even Jesus expose how the Father react what people doing in the temple, that's very offensive against God. You gonna also remember, about when Jesus was 12 yrs old, when parents went back home with out noticing Jesus wasn't around. And the parent was worried and found Him in the temple. The teachers of the temple was amazed there is none like Him. So His mom told Jesus, we were worried sick. Jesus said He is doing His Father's business. Mary realize and knew, it is God's plan. No, the truth is you have nt read my saying about glutton and drunk. Jesus was glutton and drunk. Jesus said, " I ate and drink with the sinners, but YOU (pharisees and religious leaders) said I was glutton and drunk and messing around with the sinners". And about pregnancy of Mary with Jesus, you overlook the part and cyber mentioned that too, that is tho Mary is a sinner, and you said there is sin in her, is correct, the Spirit of God wrapped around Him for prevent sin tainted Him. God is all Possible, that man couldn't comprehend. That's not opinion, its a fact of it. Jesus gave out love, people replied hatred and disbeliefs. He's full of mercies, and gives us we don't deserve. There is no other love like Christ is, and there is noother like (compare) Him.

VamPyroX said:
Just because Jesus was the Son of God doesn't mean he was not a sinner.
That's kind of the point I was trying to make myself - if to be human is to have the capacity for sin, and Jesus was meant to be the human representation of God, it serves to reason he had the capaciy for sin. Like I said before - his sacrifice isn't meaningful to me if I see him as a diety exclusively - it's only meaningful when I think of a real man making the choice to heed God's call and bear the pain.

If Jesus sacricial doesn't mean anything, then don't waste your time involve in religions. Bec withoutout Christ, even tho trying to worship whatever you pleases is in vain. Then there will be no hope for all. Not even King David, not even Abraham, not even Solomon. All of this will be useless. Remember, Jesus met Abraham. Even Jesus live before the foundation of the world. Jesus been with the Father all thru the time and The Spirit also. So many people try and try to figure it out their own way to find how its possible. Oh btw, Cyber, no, Satan didn't love him and anyone else. His goal is destroying all of us and fill the mind of darkness and blindness and encouraging people to blame God, if you notice the serpant perverted Eve of viewing who God is, Adam and Eve is in the laughingstock just as he still is, but upset and angry when those found the truth and stand who Jesus is. And he is still working hard against those who are in Christ and using people to timidate you. We re not against these people, but Satan and his armies, bec their claws holding on to them. Our goal is prayers to free tehm from those claws. Just how people react of Noah is no difference of today, and still Grace is still available for all, but as long their life ends, its their final. God hapy? No. Satan happy? Yes. That's why God try everyway and called us to minister and the witness for Christ. But He didn't cal us to cut down on them, but to minister, and Jesus didn't say, you are going to hell, bec what u did. Jesus gave a parable, for them to percieve. Some got the message and some reject it and disbelief. We can't make them, only job is we share and the Lord work in their heart like Jesus talked about the soil, each has different heart and mind and when u share, the seed is in their heart and people has different response of the message which is God is doing the work and each person made a choice either accept it or reject it.

No, you're the one that's lying. Jesus NEVER made such a claim himself.

Jesus's birth is contradictory in Gospels.. Some said it came from biological sex, some said it's from virgin birth.

No, its not a lie. What I have seen all thru this, is exactly same way with the pharisees and sadducees. Finding fault and lies of Jesus and try to pervert the idea of the Gospel. And you are right, Jesus didn't say anything about how He was born and He didn't have too, bec He is not bigotry like pharisees and He is totally a humble man and not think highly of Himself. There is none like Him and not one person after Him compare.

hottiedeafboi said:
If Jesus sacricial doesn't mean anything, then don't waste your time involve in religions.
Hottie, I didn't say it didn't mean anything at all - I said it is meaningful (to me) IF I see Jesus as somewhat human. Please do not take this as an insult, but your reading skills are making it so you don't understand what some people are saying.

netrox said:
Interesting. Well, my view is that Jesus clearly did sin.

For example, Jesus harvested on a Sabbath Day which is a sin. Jesus ate and drunk excessively which is a sin. (He was called a drunk and a glutton). Jesus told his disciplines to steal animals and stealing is a sin. Jesus physically assaulted the people at the temple and that's a sin.

Jesus was not a perfect man.

And the Old Testament never predicted Jesus as the Messiah. The Jews rightfully rejected Jesus as the Messiah because it's not what's said in the Old Testament.

netrox,

Not only am I the resident journalist, but I'm also a theologian. Would you like to back yourself up with Scriptural proof?

Don´t forget about mother´s egg and blood. Jesus was in sinned mother´s womb. :)

Part of that is true, Liebling.

The mother's egg is correct.

The blood comes from the father's line. Medical experts will back that up, as does the Bible.

netrox said:
Jesus's birth is contradictory in Gospels.. Some said it came from biological sex, some said it's from virgin birth.

Where? Book, chapter and verse, please?

ismi said:
...sort of an explanation for one interpretation of the omnipotence paradox ("Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot even he couldn't eat it", as Homer Simpson would say). From there, one of the characters goes on to reveal to the young narrator that we as human beings (and more importantly, the interactions that make up society) are all "God's debris"..
LOL! George Carlin suggests the reason we are all here is because God obviously needs more plastic - and we are so very good at making and discarding plastic. Whenever I start taking my life a little too seriously, I remind myself, I may only be here to make plastic.

Occasionally I feel as if I am really only qualified to be a parameceum, and if I make it through a day having accomplished as much as a parameceum should - I am ahead of the game.

"Wow! I sensed light today."

"Wow! I avoided being spritzed with Clorox."

MT I think all of us do, bec I have seen a lot are misreading things and sorry about if you feeling the insult, which really insult. And I don't look at you as an insult either, you and I try to point it out in differ view why you believe and why I believe. Well the 1st stmt you said, that sacrificial isn't mean anything to you if Jesus is diety anf your replied, ithat sacrificial is meaning to me if he somewhat human. Smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back