did anyone ever...

DzRikku

Reaction score
sorry if this is a personality question but...did u guys ever step on any animals' poo poo??? lol :rofl:

I was a victim of that several times as a child. I truly hated that feeling. Yucky!

Serendipity said:
I was a victim of that several times as a child. I truly hated that feeling. Yucky!

lol yea feel those wet and squish...and almost cud fall cuz too slippery only if they are too wet...yucky! lol :eek2:

Yep I have before, it was a mess. LOL I haven't step on them in a long time since I am trying to keep eye on where I step on. :P

Yeah, I certainly felt the mushiness of it and the smell coming out.

Praise for the hose outside the house.

sequoias said:
Yep I have before, it was a mess. LOL I haven't step on them in a long time since I am trying to keep eye on where I step on. :P

i still do that today lol..cuz i recently stepped on it yesterday or two days ago but lucky it is dry on the top of snow lmao

Hell, I would kiss someone who invented a such thing like a hose outside of the house! Haha.

Serendipity said:
Hell, I would kiss someone who invented a such thing like a hose outside of the house! Haha.
lol yea...since today i have to keep my head down to watch where i walk and step on lol

OMG Yessssssss I have, serveral times, my goodness I can't even watch where I step on things sometimes!...

I remember when I got my first puppy, boy she would poop on the carpet and even when I don't have the lights on in the living room while it was dark outside, then suddenly I step on something wet and softy, and I just knew it wasn't mashed potatoes! :giggle:

^Angel^ said:
OMG Yessssssss I have, serveral times, my goodness I can't even watch where I step on things sometimes!...

I remember when I got my first puppy, boy she would poop on the carpet and even when I don't have the lights on in the living room while it was dark outside, then suddenly I step on something wet and softy, and I just knew it wasn't mashed potatoes! :giggle:
lolol image puppy poo poo is not that big but adult dog!!!!!!! ewwwwwwwwww a huge poo poo!!!!! u mean on ur bare feet or slipper...i hope it is slipper!!!!!!!!!! lolololol

DzRikku said:
lolol image puppy poo poo is not that big but adult dog!!!!!!! ewwwwwwwwww a huge poo poo!!!!! u mean on ur bare feet or slipper...i hope it is slipper!!!!!!!!!! lolololol

Yep sweetie on my bare feet and believe me, it went between my toes, like I actually step on a pile of mud! ...and lordly the smell was ......... :shock: :::thud:::

^Angel^ said:
Yep sweetie on my bare feet and believe me, it went between my toes, like I actually step on a pile of mud! ...and lordly the smell was ......... :shock: :::thud:::

ohhh now u got a black foot!!!! lol....what did u do after that??? lolol now i am laughing so hard that i have to laugh out loud lolol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont worry ur not the only one who step on bare feet cuz i did that before too lol i wonder is puppy's poo poo smell worse than adult dog poo poo???

have u ever stepped in cat vomit?! or worst cat hairball?! yuk yuk yuk

i have and yes i stepped in dog shit too.. i think i might have stepped on every animal's shit at least once :( (used to live on farm >.< )

btw i think puppy is worse than adult cuz the puppy shit seem to be always soft so it feel... much worse i think..

SpiceHD said:
have u ever stepped in cat vomit?! or worst cat hairball?! yuk yuk yuk

i have and yes i stepped in dog shit too.. i think i might have stepped on every animal's shit at least once :( (used to live on farm >.< )

btw i think puppy is worse than adult cuz the puppy shit seem to be always soft so it feel... much worse i think..

ewewewewewewewe i think i did once on cat vomit no no it is hairball! yepper lol i wonder why puppy shit is always soft not adult.... :rofl:

ewwww diaharra ... the smell... eww the feeling... even double eww

even worse... u gotta .. ugh... clean it up!!!! if its in house that is..

Back