Diablo 3

goHabsgo

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9ArsfuULX0]YouTube - Diablo 3 Skeleton King and Laughing Skeletons[/ame]​

Anyone intend on playing d3 when it comes out? I may get it if I meet specs.

I doubt my laptop will play it but I will get this game as soon as I can play it. Blizzard has teased us diablo nerds for too long. I still play D2 LOD.

Gonna hold off for this for a long while. I know if I start it I won't be around for awhile, need to focus on new career stuff.
This is comin from someone who started up D1 in the 1996-97 days.. Picked up a REAL Obsidian ring of the Zodiac from a chest! Still have that character file saved from 1999 on an external hard drive. Lol.

In D2, did hardcore mode characters to the 90s.. and sold them. Old times.

Blizzard is one of the best companies out there imo. Both in customer service and entertainment rewarded.

Blizzard has teased us diablo nerds for too long.

lol so true AndyE9503, I'm thinking of dusting off my d2 lod, same routine for me every fall season.

Picked up a REAL Obsidian ring of the Zodiac from a chest!

Wow that brings back memories! Amazing you still have that char.

In D2, did hardcore mode characters to the 90s.. and sold them.

I would imagine D2JSP?

Blizzard is one of the best companies out there imo. Both in customer service and entertainment rewarded.

I couldn't agree more.

Heard it's good, but not my type.

It is a good game and also like Naisho mentioned, it is very time consuming. It isn't for everyone agreed.

obsidianringofthezodiac.jpg

link http://freshmeat84.fr.funpic.de/Screens/ITEMS/Ring Obsi Zod.jpg

Last edited:
I remembered that and I used play Diablo 1 and I can't stop play till I keeps walked down a "basement" and I think I stopped at 30th or 40th since too many enemies for me to fight by myself.

I remembered that and I used play Diablo 1 and I can't stop play till I keeps walked down a "basement" and I think I stopped at 30th or 40th since too many enemies for me to fight by myself.

Yep sure need to find good items to keep going!

When will Diablo III be released?

It's too early to estimate Diablo III's release date. As with all Blizzard Entertainment games, our goal is to create a game that is as fun, balanced, and polished as possible. We intend to take as much time developing Diablo III as is necessary to ensure the game meets our own high expectations and those of our players. We're aiming to release Diablo III on both Mac and Windows simultaneously in as many regions as possible, and to localize the game in several languages. We'll have more details to share about countries, languages, and specific dates as we get closer to release.

link release date

They are taking their time to release a very good game like all of their products. Shows they are dedicated at what they are doing while we drool for the release, hopefully I'll meet the specs I have a p4 2.4ghz with 1gig of ram (which I can increase to 2 gigs if I remember correctly) and a 128mb ati all in wonder. Maybe my processor speed won't be enough? I will just have to wait and see.

Started a summoner 3 days ago on bnet softcore ladder east server, level 41 atm with no gear so far, lol. I plan not to add strength for as long as I can and use strength items to wear gear, see how far I'll get. Hopefully I'll do ubers one day with him but I can always make a smiter for that. Think I'll make a hdin for rushes and a sorc for magic find. I also like the bowazon (straffe). Frenzy barb is a possibility also.

Recently got back to playing D2. I'm on East server more than the West server... would love to have deaf players to play with on D2. :) Im a summon necromancer, although I dont have any good gear yet. I was given the Necromancer green armor set but missing the ring and the shield, I think.

On the West server, I play an Ice sorceress.... so the Ice resist mobs have been getting on my nerves haha.

Used to play Diablo 2 LOD a lot, online.

Got frustrated when I can't kill anything after many patch updates they did. I am not hardcore or dirt enough to make my character a lot stronger after that.

Cool game, only wish I had was that they subtitled cutscenes...grr.

They better do it for third one!

But I dunno if I will play it though. If online is free, allows text messages, and some buddies I know want to play together, then I guess I can check to see if my spec meet it. But I prefer to play games on consoles rather than on PC.

Back