DEXTER season 5-AH so excited!

BLeGal2

Reaction score
Season promo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUbCMbW-BRE]YouTube - Dexter Season 5 Trailer (Comic Con)[/ame]

Sorry couldn't find a subtitled one

BUT I AM STILL SUPER EXCITED!

SEPT 26th!

Super! I love Dexter. I miss Season 4 and looking forward to rent it from Netflix.

Edit:
Doh, I already seen Season 4. The end is most sad ever.

Last edited:
YES! I love Dexter! Its crazy how much he's got to face, where they left off in season 4.

I was kinda pissed when they had no subtitles when season 4 in HD appeared on Showtime play list.

Its gonna be emotional too for me, one of my friend Heather whom passed away earlier this year from cancer, was a true Dexter fan to the max. She requested her last wishes to speak with Michael C Hall, he was supposed to call her the very day she passes...

I was kinda pissed when they had no subtitles when season 4 in HD appeared on Showtime play list.

What? I had seen that show with CC appear on Season 3 and 4 from Showtime HD. So, is there none closed caption appear on Season 4, you say??

Super! I love Dexter. I miss Season 4 and looking forward to rent it from Netflix.

Edit:
Doh, I already seen Season 4. The end is most sad ever.

I know I was so sad at the end of season 4. EH it also made me really mad! I can't believe how they ended it. But I CAN'T WAIT for the new season.

YES! I love Dexter! Its crazy how much he's got to face, where they left off in season 4.

Its gonna be emotional too for me, one of my friend Heather whom passed away earlier this year from cancer, was a true Dexter fan to the max. She requested her last wishes to speak with Michael C Hall, he was supposed to call her the very day she passes...

WOW that is intense. Did he call?

What? I had seen that show with CC appear on Season 3 and 4 from Showtime HD. So, is there none closed caption appear on Season 4, you say??

I watched it like 2-3 months ago on the 'on demand' it may be working now. They only had like 4 0f the 12 episodes up anyways at the time so I just naturally finished watching it on the reg Showtime channel.

You know, I never really got a straight answer about that, I need to find out for myself. I'm hoping that they'll put something on the credits in her memory maybe? We'll see.

Hmm... this reminds me, I need to add Dexter 4 to my queue!

A friend of mine recommended the show last December. So, I started renting it.

Turns out to be really interesting. It's like a guy who's bad/good. He's a serial killer, but only kills bad people. It's interesting to see how he does it while being a forensics blood analyst.

I've watched the first 3 seasons and will watch the 4th soon. :)

(Dexter 4 will be released on August 17, 2010.)

I watched it like 2-3 months ago on the 'on demand' it may be working now. They only had like 4 0f the 12 episodes up anyways at the time so I just naturally finished watching it on the reg Showtime channel.

You know, I never really got a straight answer about that, I need to find out for myself. I'm hoping that they'll put something on the credits in her memory maybe? We'll see.

Oh... "On Demand", unfortunately, it doesn't support CC on HD, only standard which is sucks!

Goddamnit! Don't watch this trailer if you haven't already seen season 4. It's a spoiler!!!!!!!! I'm still waiting for season 4 to be released on DVD, but now I know how it ends. *(^*&%*&%^(*&()*)( :pissed:

Goddamnit! Don't watch this trailer if you haven't already seen season 4. It's a spoiler!!!!!!!! I'm still waiting for season 4 to be released on DVD, but now I know how it ends. *(^*&%*&%^(*&()*)( :pissed:

yeah you probably shouldn't watch the preview for any show if your not caught up. sorry dude. ha. Its still amazing how it gets there though-- still watch it

yeah you probably shouldn't watch the preview for any show if your not caught up. sorry dude. ha. Its still amazing how it gets there though-- still watch it

Lol, no worries. I had a hunch that is what happened anyway based on what some of my friends have said about season 4. I just didn't want to see the images and stuff, cause now it won't be fresh. Oh well.

But yes, of course I'm still going to watch it. Hell yes! Dexter is such a great show.

I recently finished watching season 4 on DVD.

Wow... shocking ending!

Back