Destroy America

Askjo

Reaction score
Heath quoted:
American parents can't take their children to the movies because Hollywood turns out garbage movies year after year and lawyers pass some very Anti-American laws things like that.The liberal establishment is working to destroy America in the process and I sign petitions to stop that and things like that. I am a concerned American citizen and recently I signed another petition, this one from the American Family Association about 2 days ago. I love my country and I do not want to see this country go to garbage because of the liberal establishment actively trying to destroy America
See the bold -- I agree with what Heath said because he is right.

Askjo said:
Heath quoted: See the bold -- I agree with what Heath said because he is right.

Sorry, I do not agree with him. It is people who are like him destroy America, not liberals.

Alex, Please come here... :hyper:

I'm getting more tired of that so we want be peaceful. :mad:

volcomskatz said:
Alex, Please come here... :hyper:

I'm getting more tired of that so we want be peaceful. :mad:

Me too, tired of it and fed up with it. I want to be free and not to be label. Blame Blame Blame.

Mod Note:

I do not see anything wrong here in this thread, simply the creator of this thread has an opinion and was sharing that opinion. Obviously, there will be 'those' that will not agree with that opinion either. Bottom line, we can agree to disagree without 'bashing, insulting, etc.',...if you don't have anything nice to say to either the creator of this thread or the person whom he speaks of, then it's your best option to refrain from submitting a response/reply in this thread. ;)

Thank you!

~RR

Liberal does not destroy America, period.

End of story

We still have freedom of speech.
We got comfort and senerity that not many countries can duplicate.
We are a great role model as a leader in the world.
Our military is a dream that the world want to have.

Movies are rated to determine the age limit, so what's the problem?
Law just now passed to fine 10 times for any sexual contents found on normal TV channels, so what's the problem?
Where there are liberals, there are conservatives as well, a balance in society often ignored by Heath.
Heath also posted explict materials in adult section in this forum where age can not be legally verified, therefore his statement is a paradoxic statement.
Heath's perspectives are also often extreme, specifically concentrated to distract us from other good things.

" The liberal establishment is workin' to destroy America in the process " - It's true. The Constitution is now eroded - that's my view on America. We are NOT livin' in America, but " AmeriKa " -- Gestapo States. Umm... I am tryin' to remember somethin' else here --

Oh, yes about our American troops -- well, they were sendin' out to other foreign countries, so they don't feel the " sympathies " with the sameness of others who are Americans as them when they are in " war zones " -- that's IMO. We have Russians, Chinese, and other foreign troops on our America's soil. When it's time to start war with civilians here in this States, the foreign troops won't feel sympathies ( brutality ) with American civilians, because the foreign troops were already trained from other countries to act as Gestapo for this country ( AmeriKa ). One day, it will be your houses they will break down the doors to enter with their rifles and seize the properties you owned.

I also add to my recent post that they are very clever to ban the guns so, we can't use the guns for self-defense when they carry their rifles. It will bring all the civilians' knees down.

LinuxGold said:
We still have freedom of speech.
We got comfort and senerity that not many countries can duplicate.
We are a great role model as a leader in the world.
Our military is a dream that the world want to have.

Movies are rated to determine the age limit, so what's the problem?
Law just now passed to fine 10 times for any sexual contents found on normal TV channels, so what's the problem?
Where there are liberals, there are conservatives as well, a balance in society often ignored by Heath.
Heath also posted explict materials in adult section in this forum where age can not be legally verified, therefore his statement is a paradoxic statement.
Heath's perspectives are also often extreme, specifically concentrated to distract us from other good things.

:gpost:

CyberRed said:
" The liberal establishment is workin' to destroy America in the process " - It's true. The Constitution is now eroded - that's my view on America. We are NOT livin' in America, but " AmeriKa " -- Gestapo States. Umm... I am tryin' to remember somethin' else here --

Oh, yes about our American troops -- well, they were sendin' out to other foreign countries, so they don't feel the " sympathies " with the sameness of others who are Americans as them when they are in " war zones " -- that's IMO. We have Russians, Chinese, and other foreign troops on our America's soil. When it's time to start war with civilians here in this States, the foreign troops won't feel sympathies ( brutality ) with American civilians, because the foreign troops were already trained from other countries to act as Gestapo for this country ( AmeriKa ). One day, it will be your houses they will break down the doors to enter with their rifles and seize the properties you owned.

I do not agree with war and I am against send our babies to Iraq, it has nothign to do with destroy America. I see Bush want war, that is my liberal thought which it has nothing to do what how I felt the war. I see conservative differently, they want wars, control this world, power, kill all bad people around the world, raping the land and bring women back to home and take care of babies. No thanks, it is time for all equal in our country instead of man control us.

CyberRed said:
We have Russians, Chinese, and other foreign troops on our America's soil. When it's time to start war with civilians here in this States, the foreign troops won't feel sympathies ( brutality ) with American civilians, because the foreign troops were already trained from other countries to act as Gestapo for this country ( AmeriKa ). One day, it will be your houses they will break down the doors to enter with their rifles and seize the properties you owned.

We don't have foreign troops on our soil in any significant numbers. Small units to defend the sovreignty of their nations' embassies, yes, but certainly nothing more than a guard force. Your argument would apply better against the US, as we do have significant numbers of troops and military installations in other countries. (NB: I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing, but you will note that it is one of the things we do that causes a lot of resentment against us, in Saudi Arabia among other things.).

volcomskatz said:
Liberal does not destroy America, period.

End of story
I do not think you tell the truth because you deny the fact about the liberals. I researched and found out about the liberals' SECRET that you do not know.

Askjo said:
I do not think you tell the truth because you deny the fact about the liberals. I researched and found out about the liberals' SECRET that you do not know.

What kind of dumb are you? If you do not like freedom of speech, go back to the country where your famile comes from...

Quit blaming Thomas Jefferson...

Mookie said:
What kind of dumb are you?
I did not see how you show me that I am dumb.
If you do not like freedom of speech, go back to the country where your famile comes from...
Accuse me for not liking the freedom of speech?

CyberRed said:
" The liberal establishment is workin' to destroy America in the process " - It's true.
CyberRed, you are right. That is true.

jazzy said:
I do not agree with war and I am against send our babies to Iraq, it has nothign to do with destroy America. I see Bush want war, that is my liberal thought
Remember the liberal President???? It was Bill Clinton!!!!! When a bomb occured in the building in NY BEFORE 9/11, what did he do? Do NOTHING -- SILENCE! Hmmmm! Scared of war? I agree with ONE liberal who supported Bush. This liberal said he favors the war out of USA rathar than the war IN the USA.

Back