Desperately need help with my TTY/VCO.

goldpony

Reaction score
Desperately need help with my TTY/VCO. I have an Ameriphone Q90D Digital Combination TTY / VCO with Text Answering Machine. I need to use this for work and I have no clue on how to use it. I can’t use the internet for webcaptel for but I have used them a lot at home. I can’t use it for work. I understand that I have to use the relay service and I don’t even have the first clue on where to find on in Texas. I really need some help on this. Can anyone help me??? I surely appreciate it..

Lauria

Do you not have the manual booklet to read on how to use it?

Yes I do but it didn't tell me to dial 711 first. I have decided that I'm not going to use it. I really don't like it. I didn't know exactly how the VCO works till someone explain it to me. There is just no way that I can talk to someone just by using my voice and listen to a beeping sound all day. I'm so used to listen to voices on the phone. I just have to convince the Rehabilitation Commission that I need the 800i CapTel phone, not the VCO or TTY.
Thanks for all the help. I have been hard of hearing almost all my life and still learning all the new devices for the HOH and deaf people. I have so much to learn..
Thanks,
Lauria

Back