Designing my new tattoo

They can run a virus scan first or put it into a non-networked computer.

:confused: How is the red cross racist?

http://redcrosschat.org/2015/04/27/...hquake-relief-red-cross/#sthash.ZCsKJLqI.dpbs

We have the American Red Cross and they help people in natural disasters. That Red Cross is a welcome symbol all over the world.

Probably because it is also St. George's flag... and many people consider that 'racist' (kind of like the confederate flag here...?)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ist-symbol-says-a-quarter-of-the-English.html

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/jun/20/britishidentity.arts

I prefer the last one. I personally have my phone loaded with emergency contacts but I think I really do like the idea of the medical bracelet and should get one for my daughter with all of her allergies.

I have seen the new USB medical devices, who will dig in your pockets for it or what hospital would trust plugging an unknown usb into their computers?

A rumor been going around that people will have to a microchip implanted
b/c of Obamacare , if there is any truth to this that would solve everything.
I hope this just a crazy rumor.

I am sorry, I think you can do better.
The most important letters that need to jump out is NO MRI, right?
well they kinda get lost in so many colors and what jumps out invariably is
*important* - which is not important at all. or not that important.

If I may suggest, do something that will make NO MRI pop out right away.
also, I am kinda irked that 'This person is Deaf' is on its side.
to me, it make it sound unimportant, somehow.
surely with your talents you can invent a cool tat that will pop the NO MRI part out
and put DEAF on its right side :)

I do beg your pardon for being maybe a tad harsh, but you know me - what's in me heart so is out of my mouth (or fingers) :)
I wish you the best.

Fuzzy

Medical-Alert-Bracelets.gif

It looks like you get a lot of info on this bracelet

This one definitely looks like a good one. Can hold a lot of information if needed.

not like America you proud of flag we would be told take union jack down the red cross on the jack is England blue is Scotland welsh red with dragon,only government houses like police station or Buck house parliament may fly it perhaps schools on special days.Yes it do annoy people

It's just an idea in the works, I have a medical info thing in my iPhone with all info but who has time to search for it in an emergency or what if lost/damaged? Tattoos are there and being on the inside of forearm, they will see it when checking for a pulse.

some people think blood group tats..i would not....was guy in England that had Chinese writing on his arm,he had go into hospital saw Chinese doctor who pointed out to guy that writing meant 'I am a W**ker now he stuck like that proberly for life So be careful

that would confuse me why would you not want mri on left leg
probably has some sort of metal/hardware in leg that would conflict with the MRI. I think that's what the magnet is referring to.

eC10efgkfRW1A1da4RGwV_bsmlhbmpADC8Pp1Rx48odv7VcFMUhtzqAP9h5o69jfA3ieI3vsOapP7fVrMcSu4TPM_XoYt1vbXyjD5a_qa3EhVG3X2DlKGg=s426

I think this tattoo is cool looking !

It's fantastic, I love it!!,
I am confused though whether it's a bee or a wasp in the picture.

It's amazing how many people confuse these two:

BEE
bee_PNG16.png

WASP:
s-wasp.jpg

a bee, I guess, since on the picture it doesn't have the famous wasps "waist" :)

but I figured out what confuses me- the stripes - these are more wasp - y than a bee-y.
oh well... who cares :)

Fuzzy

BEE
bee_PNG16.png

WASP:
s-wasp.jpg

a bee, I guess, since on the picture it doesn't have the famous wasps "waist" :)

but I figured out what confuses me- the stripes - these are more wasp - y than a bee-y.

Fuzzy

It said the person has a bee allergy so it would be a bee . A wasp and bee do not look the same to me. @ Caz12 the person has some metal pin in their left leg and that why is said MIR . I think the tattoo is very created . LOL!

BEE
bee_PNG16.png

WASP:
s-wasp.jpg

Fuzzy
Neither, it's a hornet, lol

Back