Designing my new tattoo

sonocativo

Reaction score
Ive been working on a tattoo design to put on my forearm, what do you think?
I like the 2nd one best and the 3rd one next in line....

Attachments

• Medical.jpg
    Medical.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Medical 2.jpg
    Medical 2.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Medical 3.jpg
    Medical 3.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 35
You would actually tattoo that on your forearm? Why not a medic alert tag if you are that concerned about it. Besides medical workers are not trained to look for "medical tattoos"

You would actually tattoo that on your forearm? Why not a medic alert tag if you are that concerned about it. Besides medical workers are not trained to look for "medical tattoos"
Not enough spaces for charatures, I like tats anyways...

Who needs to look for it when you cant miss it

I'd use the international blue medical symbol then. How About the white and blue ear with line through it on the other side and just put deaf in the description.
Or tattoo out of order on your ears

I think on the forearm's best cuz its a place where IV's are commenced.....

I would not do it and I doubt doctor or nurse would take notice bc what man can do, man can cock up Personly I wear a medic alert bracelet or carry a card...What had accident chop arm off or burnt you be well pi88ed off paying for tat

Cant view image on phone for some reason.
What is tat?
I have seven and countng

I like the third picture. Red catches more attention than blue.

I'd go with a medic bracelet as well, and tattoo something beautiful instead. .. tattoos are meant to be art..

Sent from my LGL34C using AllDeaf App mobile app

if you had that tat with red cross in England you may get head knocked in could be classed as racist

Ive been working on a tattoo design to put on my forearm, what do you think?
I like the 2nd one best and the 3rd one next in line....

I like the second the best ,you could get a medical alert bracelet that said
' read my R arm or L arm '

I like the blue...I could be wrong but most of the medical symbols I've seen show blue....

Laura

Medical-Alert-Bracelets.gif

It looks like you get a lot of info on this bracelet

the USB with your medical files has been around for a while.

If someone want to be an asshat and put a virus on it when doctors are trying to keep them alive. They might find themselves dead. Pretty stupid to take that risk when their life will be on the line.

I have a USB Drive that has all my mother's medical information. So the next time, she has a stroke or worst. I can give the doctor's the USB drive and it will have everything they need to know. Meds she takes, when she had her strokes, etc etc etc.

Back