Design for my signature

~SG~ said:
Thats an cool signature Whoknows made for ya GoldenLeaf74.

yeah I love it alot, WhoKnows is very expert on graphic design, that's what I believe he should have a job for that :lol:

GIMP? are you talking about free? It has similar tools usually as Photoshop powerful tools. I used GIMP as layer tools. It can be for animation GIF layers I created few times. It is fun and free!

coloravalanche said:
What is the name of program that is for free?

It's Jasc Animation program. I think v3.11. I downloaded it to test it to see, if it works good. It works. That was BEFORE I sent out my computer to Alaska yesterday. :)

Wanna me to find it for you or would you like to find it yourself ? Try to type in a search box : Jasc Animation 3.11

I hope if, I remember right. ;)

starrygaze said:
GIMP? are you talking about free? It has similar tools usually as Photoshop powerful tools. I used GIMP as layer tools. It can be for animation GIF layers I created few times. It is fun and free!

ohhhh yes GIMP is freeee now I remember :)

CyberRed said:
It's Jasc Animation program. I think v3.11. I downloaded it to test it to see, if it works good. It works. That was BEFORE I sent out my computer to Alaska yesterday. :)

Wanna me to find it for you or would you like to find it yourself ? Try to type in a search box : Jasc Animation 3.11

I hope if, I remember right. ;)

I typed in a search box but there are list of them so I dont know which one to pick...will you find it for me please? many thanks!

BTW, How come you are moving to Alaska? just curious...

I clicked on http://www.gimp.org/

I am :confused: dont know which one am I supposed to choose for download? I dont want it to screw up my computer..:lol:

I copy and paste this below...which ones am I supposed to choose? :dunno: I have windows XP...

Development version
GIMP 2.3.8 is a snapshot of current development towards GIMP 2.4. The source code is available from ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/v2.3/. Please make sure you read the Release Notes for GIMP 2.3.

A detailed list of changes in the development branch is available at developer.gimp.org.

Binaries for various platforms
Several sites are providing pre-compiled binaries of the GIMP for various platforms. Some of them include an automatic installer that should help you to install the GIMP on your machine. For more information, see our platform-specific sections:

GIMP for UNIX (including Linux).
GIMP for Windows.
GIMP for MacOS X.

OR

GIMP 2.2.11 is now available at ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/v2.2/. You may want to read the Release Notes for GIMP 2.2.

GAP (the GIMP Animation Package) for 2.2 is available at ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/plug-ins/v2.2/gap.

GIMP Freetype for 2.0 is available at ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/plug-ins/v2.0/freetype.

GIMP help files are available at ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/help/testing/.

GIMP Perl for 2.0 is available at ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/plug-ins/v2.0/perl/.

Please consider using one of the mirrors listed below.

OR

United States
ftp://ftp.cs.umn.edu/pub/gimp/
http://gimp.mirrors.hoobly.com/gimp/ (web access)

Pls show me step by step so I wont get :confused: :lol: thanks!

starrygaze said:
wondering if you can make long words with any background. Below you can see. Will it work?

The good heart is the greatest treasure of the human individual. It understands, loves, forgives, and is cheerful. It has nobility, generosity, and embodies in itself faith, devotion, trust, and several other life-enriching and illuminating virtues.

Sorry, it takes a long time.. Here is your signature I created.

starrygaze8wr.jpg

coloravalanche said:
I typed in a search box but there are list of them so I dont know which one to pick...will you find it for me please? many thanks!

BTW, How come you are moving to Alaska? just curious...

Just wait for me until I get to Alaska and hook up my computer. I will copy and paste the link from my favorite file for you. I wasn't exactly sure what the name of the link. Please, bear with me until then. Ok ? :) :ty:

I used to live in Alaska in the past. I miss Alaska soo much and want to go back. I believe it has to do with environment/nature. I fell in love with nature up there - very beautiful in sights !

wow WhoKnows, you created beautiful signatures... Can you do for me when you have time?... :angel:

Wow lots of ppl ask WhoKnows to make for them of banners lol same as me when my computer was alive and I make the banner and AllDeaf members asked me to make one banners for them and I told them sure sure and I love make banner till now my computer is down! arghh lol cant wait my computer come back and make again lol :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
Wow lots of ppl ask WhoKnows to make for them of banners lol same as me when my computer was alive and I make the banner and AllDeaf members asked me to make one banners for them and I told them sure sure and I love make banner till now my computer is down! arghh lol cant wait my computer come back and make again lol :lol:

DeafMonkey, Would you mind if you could explain to me about http://www.gimp.org on my post number 51? I asked questions about this..many thanks!

coloravalanche said:
DeafMonkey, Would you mind if you could explain to me about http://www.gimp.org on my post number 51? I asked questions about this..many thanks!

ohhhh umm I will ask my friend which she use gimp :) .. I did before download but I decided remove cause too many program in my computer cause I have adobe photoshop. But now my computer already been down and still fixing. I cant remember how I did download of GIMP So I will ask her tonight if she is online and then will let you know ok?? thanks :thumb:

Back