Depression hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joyopit

Reaction score
First of all, is this allowed to discussion for help about depression hurts? if so, i will be next to post this.

Oh, Between, if anyone don't want to have discussion with this(uncomfortable, or experience), which is may bother you if so. that's mean i will be not post.

Thanks.

First of all, is this allowed to discussion for help about depression hurts? if so, i will be next to post this.

Oh, Between, if anyone don't want to have discussion with this(uncomfortable, or experience), which is may bother you if so. that's mean i will be not post.

Thanks.

This reminds me of that one commercial for that one medication.
anyway..yea i have depression.. and it sucks.. but to talk about it..just gets me more depressed..so i'd rather be happy not talk about it and smile!:aw:

We had a big problem before with continuous discussion of mental illness being dragged into every thread.

It does seem to cause problems and makes people competitive about trying to be the sickest.

I think possibly a rule was established then that we would not be having these mental illness threads.

I could be wrong?

Thanks.

When I was suffering from depression it did hurt, but with medication and medical attention, I have moved past it and am now off the medicine. I do sometimes feel like I am slipping back into the rut, but as the Dr. suggested, I need to find something that could be called a "happy thought" and think of that. I have a 16x20 photo that my father took the month before he died of a fantastic palm tree on the intercoastal in WPB, FL that I call my "happy place". It hangs in my room and when I feel the dark cloud coming, I sit and look at my happy place picture and then I am doing better. It just doesn't work for anger, stress or frustration. Maybe I need to try something like that for those emotions.

We had a big problem before with continuous discussion of mental illness being dragged into every thread.

It does seem to cause problems and makes people competitive about trying to be the sickest.

I think possibly a rule was established then that we would not be having these mental illness threads.

I could be wrong?

i agree..

I could be wrong?

oops, maybe I shouldn't have responded.:Oops:

Kristin, Thank for your share, well, don't be embarrassing. But, thanks for the advice "happy thought"

Guys, i appreciate for your suggest, it is not better to respond this, Thanks.

Anyone can this closed thread? thanks.

Kristin, Thank for your share, well, don't be embarrassing. But, thanks for the advice "happy thought"

Guys, i appreciate for your suggest, it is not better to respond this, Thanks.

Anyone can this closed thread? thanks.
Mod's Note:

Thread closed per request by the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back