Dennis

ideafspy

Reaction score
I browsed and read the website with post and see how much you obsession about Sorenson. You remarked about their, Sorenson, business is impossible to success for Deaf World. What did Sorenson did to you, did Sorenson stolen your computer? Did the Sorenson deal made your jealous? How come you aren’t enough to say good thing about Sorenson.

What Sorenson seem be problem and not fit into your communication?

Sorry if I post this message; I just have notice lately. :eek3:

CSDVRS and all other don’t have what Sorenson have feature expect I have respect on one VRS is HOVRS. HOVRS seem my types for travel and they are focus on mobile instead focus on computer or all stuff what from Sorenson provided.

Why single me out? I've said Sorenson has some positive features. There's plenty of other people out there who absolutely hate Sorenson and say they have NO redeeming features.

While I'm willing to discuss the merits of Sorenson's qualities, I'm suspicious that this thread is a setup to troll the forums. I've notified the mods of this thread, but if it's a discussion about Sorenson and people keep it civil, I'm willing to talk.

No.. No.. I am not a troll. I am just notice because you prefer I2eye or another product than Sorenson.

Sorry if that sound like is it and I am just post to you and want hear from yours con and pos about Sorenson and why you remark about it. It just that you post the message agressive after they post about Sorenson.:io:

No.. No.. I am not a troll. I am just notice because you prefer I2eye or another product than Sorenson.

Sorry if that sound like is it and I am just post to you and want hear from yours con and pos about Sorenson and why you remark about it. It just that you post the message agressive after they post about Sorenson.:io:

it basically combines videoconferencing software with a videophone such as a D-Link i2eye device, which incidentally uses a Sorensen-developed chip.

Sorenson still wont let firmware I2eye add feature (missing calls) like vp 100!!!
So this sorenson is very shit itself and too much greedy!!!
I hate it that sorenson's own gateway but not I2eye! Becareful with them vp 100!! they could hack it!!! :rl:

it basically combines videoconferencing software with a videophone such as a D-Link i2eye device, which incidentally uses a Sorensen-developed chip.

Sorenson still wont let firmware I2eye add feature (missing calls) like vp 100!!!
I hate it that sorenson's own gateway but not I2eye! Becareful with them vp 100!! they could hack it!!! :rl:

How can its be hack if the MAC or PC have their brand of software to use and they have hack. Even you are using the computer, they still can hack your computer. What so important to hack on VP? It is my goal of this or is it just you?

Wait! You call it greedy? I don't think so, it is just purely "Copyrighted" ones. Sorenson spend alot money to develop this one, do you think other company have the right to take advantage and not paying anything for this? I don't think so! I am sure some day there will be some sort of way to improve this with various brands.

Wait! You call it greedy? I don't think so, it is just purely "Copyrighted" ones. Sorenson spend alot money to develop this one, do you think other company have the right to take advantage and not paying anything for this? I don't think so! I am sure some day there will be some sort of way to improve this with various brands.

Second! Good point :)

How can its be hack if the MAC or PC have their brand of software to use and they have hack. Even you are using the computer, they still can hack your computer. What so important to hack on VP? It is my goal of this or is it just you?

yeah what purpose hack to soresnon vp? dennis want big brother

xentra why you shit at soresnon for firmware i2eye? soresnon not sell dlink vp to stores. what wrong you get soresnon vp? both i2eye and vp100 work same almost

Many people got vp-100 and they put new register with name and phone nbr, they sorenson server keep who use his or her friend list call, the add list it will be going storage at sorenson server!!
For DVC-1000 has already build in vp device memory list add!!! btw I2eye only receive who register dvc 1000 name and phone nbr they dont keep who has list friends call..... Do u want proof ??? u can try put default factory dvc-1k it will erase alll list friend but not vp-100 ;)

I call Sorenson greedy YES! I can see it all!
I ve talk to other who provide vrs, they (vrsprovide) want add logo on screen saver or background in dvc-1000 but the company d-link refused who provide vrs want change frimware the reason= Sorenson is POWER product chip! that d-link did ask soresnon.... hehe is that right Greedy!!!
Also sorenson put game for cover brand name!!!

xentra why you shit at soresnon for firmware i2eye? soresnon not sell dlink vp to stores. what wrong you get soresnon vp? both i2eye and vp100 work same almost

Sorenson put $$$ GAME for cover brand dlink and lousy firmware!!!
I m sure they Sorenson get alot money for dvc-1000 but for moment stop product DVC-1k, that what i hear!!!

Ex: for dishnetwork major brand product but other company provide sign contract with dishnetwork the receiver look brand from other provide but not dishnetwork, BTW dishnetwork put chip inside receiver so other provide can use change his own firmware!!!! the dishnetwork is NOT SHIT!!!
I think sorenson should alowed maybe more better share and respect contract between other vrs provide...

FYI!
Sorenson VRS had taken an aggressive marketing, distribution and deal-with-customers-later stance with a very long waiting list for a free VP-100 Videophone. They have already given out more than 8,000 customized VP-100 videophones out to the Deaf/HH community.

Sorenson customized their own VP-100 videophones with their own firmware (software that run on VP-100) which has its own private “gateway” of registered VP-100 phone numbers. That means Sorenson VP-100 videophone users may call each other by use of “artificial” phone numbers. The phone numbers are used instead of IP addresses because phone numbers are easier to remember.

D-Link videophone are generalized technology currently available to the public which may be purchased in technology stores like Best Buy. It has its own public “gateway” of registered phone numbers.

What happens if Sorenson VP-100 gateway is private and closed to “outside” world and the D-link gateway is publicly available?

The result is both gateways do not work together. Sorenson had made sure of that and gained the edge in the VRS market; however, advocates like NAD(National Association of the Deaf) had sent letters to Sorenson asking them to “open up” their private gateway to the public and to allow their VP-100 to access other VRS providers. Sorenson is blocking other VRS providers on their VP-100 making sure people only will use Sorenson’s Video Relay Service.

Although, Sorenson has made attempts to block out non-Sorenson videophones which causes the inability for VP-100 videophones not to connect with other D-link videophones by using phone numbers.

FYI!
Sorenson VRS had taken an aggressive marketing, distribution and deal-with-customers-later stance with a very long waiting list for a free VP-100 Videophone. They have already given out more than 8,000 customized VP-100 videophones out to the Deaf/HH community.

Are you serious about 8,000 VP-100s? Damn so small... I believe over 100,000 VP-100. Don't you agree ?

Are you serious about 8,000 VP-100s? Damn so small... I believe over 100,000 VP-100. Don't you agree ?

yes i agree with u! BTW i don't have any info!! but onlyway i do believe dvc-1000 more sold than vp-100!
for sorenson vp 100 must free only (not for sale)
I have no idea how many dvc-1000!!!

Back