Democracy in Egypt? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOracle

Reaction score
Egypt's revolutionaries say abusive treatment persists - CNN.com

"Where is the revolution going, the revolution that began in Tahrir Square?" asked a short brunette holding a microphone. "What happened to the revolution we created?"

Human rights lawyer Ragia Omran repeated the question before a crowd of activists, concerned citizens and politicians from parties ranging from the Muslim Brotherhood to the secular Al Waft Party, all attending a panel discussion held aboard a dinner boat on the Nile River.

Omran was asking about a recent law that Egypt's ruling military council stood poised to approve, which would make protests a criminal offense punishable by jail time and huge fines.

and...treatment of protesters...

The treatment got worse, Hosseini said, when she and the 16 other female prisoners were taken to a military detention center in Heikstep.

There, she said, she and several of the other female detainees were subjected to a "virginity test."

"We did not agree for a male doctor to perform the test," she said. But Hosseini said her captors forced her to comply by threatening her with more Taser shocks.

"I was going through a nervous breakdown at that moment," she recalled. "There was no one standing during the test, except for a woman and the male doctor. But several soldiers were standing behind us watching the backside of the bed. I think they had them standing there as witnesses."

*sigh* Enter a new military state...

time for your virginity test :naughty:

Virginity Test

time for your virginity test :naughty:

OH! test me ..test me...laughing..I heard with every test you get a free pair of those Jiro Special Edition Sunshades....Midnight♥♥ :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back