Deleting my Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinxedkitten

Reaction score
Would it be quicker just to delete my account??

I am getting plenty of confused PMs about my name and I would like to change my SN, but I received no response nor any action.

I wonder if I can make a new account and stop logging in as "Birdie", but is that against the rules? :hmm:

PM Alex with new name and just wait. be patient. he will get to it.

PM Alex with new name and just wait. be patient. he will get to it.

Already did, hmm.. maybe I'll just turn off the PM feature for now. I wonder if I can do that until Alex changes the name? :hmm:

Already did, hmm.. maybe I'll just turn off the PM feature for now. I wonder if I can do that until Alex changes the name? :hmm:

sure why not? that's probably the best solution you have at hand for now...

Hey, have you explain it to Alex why you need to change your SN due to the reasons you wish to tell him in order to get his attention? Just thought.

Anyone that confuse you with "thou-shall-not-be-named" really need to take a look at themselves...

It's like the whole JIro-jilio mix-up.

Okay, I limited the PM feature to my friends only :) hopefully that will help!

Yes, I think I did tell Alex about the confusion but he is very busy attending reality :)

Too bad mods can't help with this issue, it might make life easier for him?

Anyone that confuse you with "thou-shall-not-be-named" really need to take a look at themselves...

I was hoping that displaying an avatar picture would get rid of any misunderstandings but nope :shock: no progress!

it helps a lot! by the way, love your avatar!

Thanks! It's corny but ((shrugs)) who do I have to impress? LOL

Okay everyone, I was just informed that I will be banned if I created a new account even if I don't log in my old account.

So you're stuck with this SN for now...

... try PMing me about it, heeeheeee!

Oops, I accidentally turned off the PMing.

NOW my friends should be able to PM me, sorry about the confusion!

:Ohno: you just remind me of someone.

yeah there was another birdie around here that If memory serves even faked his own death which you may be being confused for.

yeah there was another birdie around here that If memory serves even faked his own death which you may be being confused for.

wrong name spelling

wrong name spelling
Then please correct me Obi Wan spellchecker. :lol: Seriously even though it's a different spelling I think the name might be why she is a case of mistaken identity.

Yeah... (smacks lips).. for anyone reading this thread, I am not you-know-who :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back