Dehumidifier and batteries

Vivie

Reaction score
Do you put the CI in the dehumidifier with the batteries ? Or do you remove the battery holder?

Till now I removed the battery holder , disassempled the CI into parts , and put all the parts except the battery holder with the batteries still in , at the Dry&Store..

The last few days I just did not disassemble it , just removed the battery pack and into the Dry and store , resulting in the last night where I forgot the batteries into the CI , and next day it did work a bit low , and after four hours ( new batteries that I had put yesterday afternoon ) the batteries expired!

What are you usually doing?:hmm:

Hi Vivie,

I have the global dry and store and I was instructed by AB to place the cochlear implant without the batteries in there. I hope this helps!

I do not take my CI all apart. I just open the battery cage a bit and put the whole thing in the dry and store.

I think it depends on the kind of batteries and the kind of dehumidifier that you're using.

I leave my battery in when I put my hearing aid in my dehumidifier. My battery still lasts a very long time. :)

Back