Define patriot

we've seen what it took to find 2 Boston marathon bombers... I don't know which sight is more terrifying.... those bombers or police with its arsenal, armory, etc.

The Boston Marathon bombings was a fake! Directed by government departments! Just like the Sandy Hook shooting, 9/11, and Aurora! Don't believe the official story that THEY created. It's propaganda BS! Research for yourself to find the truth. They work VERY hard and sacrifice OUR people to carry out their agenda, and it ALMOST worked--they almost got our guns. But people are waking up.

and the truth shall set you free

The Boston Marathon bombings was a fake! Directed by government departments! Just like the Sandy Hook shooting, 9/11, and Aurora! Don't believe the official story that THEY created. It's propaganda BS! Research for yourself to find the truth. They work VERY hard and sacrifice OUR people to carry out their agenda, and it ALMOST worked--they almost got our guns. But people are waking up.

oh my... so what was the purpose for Boston Marathon bombing then?

Not too sure. It involves foreign relations with Kazakhstan and Prussia/Georgia, who we ironically began military involvement with shortly thereafter the "bombings". I'm sure it also had much to do with domestic surveillance. Any "terrorist" activity is good activity for the govt.
It just doesn't add up. Whenever the FBI conducts "drills", that very area is hit by what they were drilling for within weeks. The Boston Marathon had a drill running the day OF the bombing

Not too sure. It involves foreign relations with Kazakhstan and Prussia/Georgia, who we ironically began military involvement with shortly thereafter the "bombings". I'm sure it also had much to do with domestic surveillance. Any "terrorist" activity is good activity for the govt.
It just doesn't add up. Whenever the FBI conducts "drills", that very area is hit by what they were drilling for within weeks. The Boston Marathon had a drill running the day OF the bombing

ok so the "government" did Boston Marathon bombing to create domestic surveillance? and to bomb other country???

ok so the "government" did Boston Marathon bombing to create domestic surveillance? and to bomb other country???

I don't know "why". I said it's all too complex and intricate, but you might if you research the conspiratorial side of the story yourself. Please do. I just know that it was directed by government, namely FBI. They've got their own plan in the making. Your own research...or mine, often paints a completely different picture than the official story.
I can't help but wonder. Are you debating with me and defending govt just to play devil's advocate? Or do you honestly believe your government holds your best interests in hand? (If so McDonald's would be outlawed and cannabis legalized long ago) If you feel the latter, then sir, you are what was once known as a loyalist--the ones supporting and defending the royal monarchy the patriots had to overthrow.

Last edited:
. . . Do you really think the military gives out top secret clearance because of what box you check on your resume?
When I was in the Navy, that's not how it was done. Back then, the NIS did a background check on you and interviewed your neighbors and other people about you. TCS and I each had Top Secret clearance. We not only needed the clearance, we had to have a "need to know," which is true for everyone in order to have access.

Handling classified documents is a serious responsibility. There is no honor in sharing them with unauthorized eyes. If someone has to do whistle blowing, they need to find another way. Revealing classified information can be seriously damaging to important defenses of our country, relationships between countries, and to the very lives of people involved.

So because one guy with no evidence says that a secret society working within the government tried to blow up Jupiter with 50 lbs of plutonium I should believe him?….
Wasn't that a plot to a Bruce Willis action movie? :hmm:

:lol:

When I was in the Navy, that's not how it was done. Back then, the NIS did a background check on you and interviewed your neighbors and other people about you. TCS and I each had Top Secret clearance. We not only needed the clearance, we had to have a "need to know," which is true for everyone in order to have access.

Handling classified documents is a serious responsibility. There is no honor in sharing them with unauthorized eyes. If someone has to do whistle blowing, they need to find another way. Revealing classified information can be seriously damaging to important defenses of our country, relationships between countries, and to the very lives of people involved.

This is only an extreme metaphorical example, but for conversation's sake, WHAT IF the US government had a plan in the near future to...I don't know, to mass-execute everyone on the west coast. Is it still dishonorable to whistle blow the fact that the govt planned it? What other way would one go about revealing that? There is no other way! Classified or not!

This is only an extreme metaphorical example, but for conversation's sake, WHAT IF the US government had a plan in the near future to...I don't know, to mass-execute everyone on the west coast. Is it still dishonorable to whistle blow the fact that the govt planned it? What other way would one go about revealing that? There is no other way! Classified or not!

That's a nonsensical example. Besides, no one individual would have access to all the documents that would prove such a plan.

(p.s. If you want the phrase "and the truth shall set you free" to be your post signature, go to User CP and set it there under Signature.)

It's short and brief, and it's been so long since I read his book I'd need to compare. But other than missing some key events, it sounds about right.

Which key events?

The moral of the story is: don't believe something just because the government says that's the way it is. Think. You must think before you believe.The government has its own agenda unfolding despite being a democracy, and THE GOVERNMENT DOES LIE. I know some of my assumptions may be incorrect but I am thinking and reasoning, which is the right formula. It gets hard to discern truth from deceit when being bombarded by info and disinfo...and misinfo. One thing I have found though, is more times than not, the government's/media's version of the story is nothing more than propaganda...or a distraction.

That's a nonsensical example. Besides, no one individual would have access to all the documents that would prove such a plan.

(p.s. If you want the phrase "and the truth shall set you free" to be your post signature, go to User CP and set it there under Signature.)

OK then, what if certain people in the Pentagon had access to documents proving 9/11 was carried out by the government? Is it still dishonorable to blow that whistle? I think not!

I'm guessing you don't know much about Navy enlisted structure.

Cooper's bio states this about his military service:

William served with the Strategic Air Command, United States Air Force. He held a secret clearance working on B-52 bombers, KC-135 refueling aircraft, and Minuteman missiles. William received his Honorable Discharge from the United States Air Force in 1965.

William joined the United States Navy fulfilling a dream previously frustrated by chronic motion sickness. He served aboard the submarine USS Tiru (SS-416), USS Tombigbee (AOG-11), Naval Support Activity Danang RVN, Naval Security and Intelligence Camp Carter RVN, Danang Harbor Patrol RVN, Dong Ha River Security Group RVN, USS Charles Berry (DE-1035), Headquarters Commander in Chief Pacific Fleet, USS Oriskany (CVA-34).

Cooper was a member of the Office of Naval Security and Intelligence serving as a Harbor and River Patrol Boat Captain at Danang and the Dong Ha River Security Group, Cua Viet, Republic of Vietnam. William Cooper was awarded several medals for his leadership and heroism during combat including two with "V" for Valor.

He served on the Intelligence Briefing Team for the Commander In Chief of the Pacific Fleet. William was the Petty Officer of the Watch and designated KL-47 SPECAT operator in the CINCPACFLT Command Center at Makalapa Hawaii. There he held a Top Secret, Q, SI, security clearance.

William Cooper achieved the rank of First Class Petty Officer, QM1, E-6 after only 8 years of Naval service, a difficult task in any branch of the United States military. William Cooper received an Honorable Discharge from the United States Navy on December 11, 1975.
I would really like to see an exact chronology to go with this listing of assignments. Something seems off.

BTW, for someone to make QM1 (E-6) in eight years is not that big of an accomplishment. The Quartermaster rating at that time was pretty wide open for advancement.

As a QM1, I can't imagine he'd have access to any high level classified documents.

Interesting that he was a surface sailor and a sub sailor. Usually a person is one or the other. The duties of a surface QM and a bubblehead are quite different. Submarine duty is better for someone with motion sickness.

Last edited:
OK then, what if certain people in the Pentagon had access to documents proving 9/11 was carried out by the government? Is it still dishonorable to blow that whistle? I think not!

They can't blow the whistle on documents that don't exist. :roll:

Explain WTC building 7

Please use the "Search" function on the AD toolbar for that topic. It's been beaten to death more than once here. I've posted myself silly on that and I prefer not to repeat myself.

Bottom line is, if anyone has an accusation to make, it's up to them to prove it.

As a retired Navy veteran, to me, if persons aren't straight about their own military careers, then they lose all credibility, end of story.

Back