Define L-I-F-E

Originally posted by funnybebe78
Life is a bitch

THAT is what i agree with u on Purrs!!!! it IS a bitch -- but then again id go thru life being VERY :twisted: and :naughty: to make things more interesting *snicker* ;)

I like life.

Because I feel the emotion.

Because I eat something I enjoy.

Because there is TV, thank god!

Because there is wacko people who we can make mad thing about them. :o

Because I like to masturbate.

Because I like to be sad.

Because I like to doing several goal thing for me, me ME!

Originally posted by Fly Free
THAT is what i agree with u on Purrs!!!! it IS a bitch -- but then again id go thru life being VERY :twisted: and :naughty: to make things more interesting *snicker* ;)

:rofl:

ahhh i never realize - that life IS really LONNNG .... if i lived up to 80 years old - it'd be in the year 2062

Eh, FF, exactly how interesting? ;D

I vibe the most with William Shakespeare's line about life... I believe it was in his Hamlet book, when Hamlet is torn apart between choosing suicide and life (To be or to not be?).

Life is a stage where we are actors and actresses playing our roles out. (repharased)

;) Life is full of choices, you take it as you go. You make your own choices and you life your own life was you go. Life is full of paths, you cannot expect to live life on a smooth road. Life is full of forkroads, you have to decide to choose left or right. Decisions and choices, that's what life is about. The beauty of life, you learn as you go and you do gain wisdom from your experiences. You can either be humbled or hardened by life experiences.

Life is like a penis. You can live it hard and fast or shrivel up and
It will be one long limp exsestance

Originally posted by bbnt
Life is like a penis. You can live it hard and fast or shrivel up and
It will be one long limp exsestance

Not unless you have one saxxxxyyyy chick who knows what she's doing!!! :naughty:

LIFE mean Let Idiot Find Enjoyable!!! Just gain talking :-D

Life is full of crossroads ...When u stop at one do u either make a :deal: with the :angel: or with the :devil: ? ...Choices are much a part of Life how it works is a mystery even to me

Last edited:
Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
LIFE stand for Loser Idiot Fuckup equality
an adjustment.... LIFE stand for Loser & Idiot Fuckup Ectasy...lol

totally agreed with this!

Originally posted by Raven
Life is like a box of chocolates

ooh, raven!! i am totally agreed with this, seriously.

me and a friend always loved ot talk about forrest gump and his quote, "life is a box of chocolates"

You wont know what you will chose when you see those candies. it dont tell the flavor. same as the paths in your life, You dont know what are the flavor when you choose.

Back