Defense class!!!

The*Empress

Reaction score
I think School Board should put Defense Class in School..

So that all children can learn how to protect themselves.

We have PE, Health, Music, Science...

But no Defense Class.... so we need to put Defense Class

in School...

It is sad that Most Adults are irresponsible to look

after the children safety.

At least we can save thousands from missing.

That actually isn't a bad idea. Sadly, creating a course takes money, and our school systems just don't have a lot of that to spare. BUT, parents can also teach their children how to respond when they are approached by someone they don't know.

However, the sad fact remains that no matter what you teach or child, this sort of thing is still going to happen. You have to remember: Children are a lot smaller and weaker. They simply are no match for your average 5'11, 200ib predator.

:(

Why teach children about Vegetable and Fruits and other food and health...
when they don't even cook...

Their parents buy them cookies, chips, candy anyway... :popcorn:

Why need to learn Health?

SO we can teach children defense class in school.

It sounds like a good idea to me, and that will help teach children how to protect themselves when they approach to a stranger....

I like your idea, maybe I will say something at the school board when they do have the next meeting....Thanks girl! :hug:

I'll see what the other parents say about this too... :fingersx:

i miss pinnochio

i totally agree with you

i took course and 3 month later i wanted to shot people i was super angry ......

i dont know how to defend either .......

i wish they would understand i didnt want to shot them ......i need respect too..... and i didnt want to harm them either ...... i held inside because of ugly words inside me ..... i dont know which to say to make them more sensible than judge me ..... i wanted them to invite me in the group instead of taking advantage of me ...... i learned yes but it wasnt fun to lose them ...... i lose many times ......because of ugly words inside of me .... i never get advice from monoparentale mother or father or sisters or brothers ....... cause i m deaf and alone they ignore me and dont pay attention to me all the time till i reach 18 ! ..... how embarassing ! they dont have clue what i have been at school now i m 37 y.o. i have been to school last year for 3 half month cause i needed to finish certificate but god know i have been through hell seeing them act like they think i dont know or they think i m stupid enough somehow ..... i m not sure about something ...... i cant describe more because i m not good to explain situation ....... now i m 37 yr old it is true shame and embarassing still ..... i wish i would born different way like not very intelligent so i dont have problem feeling .... like easily stupid or blind ...... so i dont have shot them :)

inside of me still want to kill one i am still thinking about it ..... i am trying to calm ! forget it .... it is really hard to forget ..... because i want to be group but i dont know how to chat with them ......they are hearing people and i m deaf only it is tough task ..... i have been judged or been laugh after i said it to hearing people and i say myself what did i say ? or what did i say bad ? i judge myself and analyse myself and the situation all the time wow ...... enough of this .....

i wish i could explain more about the school but i prefere not to say cause others deaf may recognize me and spread rumors or one i want to kill may recognize me ......

amen

nicolas said:
i miss pinnochio

i totally agree with you

i took course and 3 month later i wanted to shot people i was super angry ......

i dont know how to defend either .......

i wish they would understand i didnt want to shot them ......i need respect too..... and i didnt want to harm them either ...... i held inside because of ugly words inside me ..... i dont know which to say to make them more sensible than judge me ..... i wanted them to invite me in the group instead of taking advantage of me ...... i learned yes but it wasnt fun to lose them ...... i lose many times ......because of ugly words inside of me .... i never get advice from monoparentale mother or father or sisters or brothers ....... cause i m deaf and alone they ignore me and dont pay attention to me all the time till i reach 18 ! ..... how embarassing ! they dont have clue what i have been at school now i m 37 y.o. i have been to school last year for 3 half month cause i needed to finish certificate but god know i have been through hell seeing them act like they think i dont know or they think i m stupid enough somehow ..... i m not sure about something ...... i cant describe more because i m not good to explain situation ....... now i m 37 yr old it is true shame and embarassing still ..... i wish i would born different way like not very intelligent so i dont have problem feeling .... like easily stupid or blind ...... so i dont have shot them :)

Shoot, not shot.

nicolas said:
inside of me still want to kill one i am still thinking about it ..... i am trying to calm ! forget it .... it is really hard to forget ..... because i want to be group but i dont know how to chat with them ......they are hearing people and i m deaf only it is tough task ..... i have been judged or been laugh after i said it to hearing people and i say myself what did i say ? or what did i say bad ? i judge myself and analyse myself and the situation all the time wow ...... enough of this .....

i wish i could explain more about the school but i prefere not to say cause others deaf may recognize me and spread rumors or one i want to kill may recognize me ......

amen

preferred, not prefere.

anyway, whatever :sure:

And btw, you need Jesus in your life.

Go to church and pray to God.... Ask him to forgive you.

The only group that we can 100% participate
is the Church...
It is easier to be a church member because
nobody judged you, there is no test, no snob people,
and no compete.

The Church members will forgive you and accept
you for who you are....
So don't be afraid to go to church....

If you're already a member, then do more church activity...
you can swim, eat, and do things with church members.

Good luck with your life. :mrgreen:

ok

how do i edit thoses ? :rifle:

btw i think i posted in wrong place ? u said i need jesus in my life and nothing about defense class .....

am i missing something here ?

:grouphug:

nicolas said:
ok how do i edit thoses ? :rifle: btw i think i posted in wrong place ? u said i need jesus in my life and nothing about defense class .....am i missing something here ?:grouphug:

Don't mind her she always go off topic... Anyways shooting someone isn't gotta make anything better. You would end up in jail/prison for the rest of your life. You want that? There are people out there bullied alot of people around all the time, You know what? They are no better people than you. They just don't know how to be nice or play nice. You know who you are and what you are, Don't let them get to you hun. :hug:

Back on topic:

I think it isn't a bad idea to have a Defense class in school for the children to learn how to protect themselves. But, I hope they don't use it for the wrong reason, like fighting with children at school because they were bullied or whatever because it doesn't solved anything. But, If they want to teach them self-defense how to protect themselves from strangers I am all for it. :mrgreen:

RavenSteven ?

i have no clue what she is talking about ...............................................

btw thx Cheri

for reminding me :) it is good spirit

anyways sometimes people take advantage of my poor knowledge but i am asking here to gain my knowledge and people can take more knowledge too from me like asking or get answering from people like you ......

that s what most deaf love to learn more ...... they hate limit .... they have intelligents but they dont get more info ...... if u you know what i mean ............. thx :)

that s why defense class is about ..... i agree i dont like they fight in the school if they learned defense class .....

maybe i misunderstood defense class mean fight ? or how to defend when people insult you or take advantage of your poor knowledge ?

if i m wrong then i laugh alone .......

i m saying i love that deaf learn how to defend themselves with all kinds of tricks questions ....... like when u grow up and find work .... then lose job u dont figure out why u lose .... sometimes u forgot u say things doesnt mean u dont care or insensitive when u work with some collegues they find you dont care or something but they still dont know u dont mean that ...... theses questions are oftens new meanings ..... they come from hearing culture they have changed way with questions ...... i noticed lots of questions are often hide meaning ....... i learned so much about it .....

i got mad because i was so stupid or dumb about thoses questions .......i never realised what i said but it is too late to fix it ..... i dont get many opportunity like hearing people got many opportunity in general like swimming place or library or metro or family or social or bars ..... we dont get opportunity like that we dont learn anything about new term of questions ......

go ahead tell me i am paranoid .........at least i am sharing with some of you .........

have a good one .....

cheers :beer:

well it is better than kids bringing knives or guns to school.

Defense Class is cool.

:)

Back