Deer invited to breakfast

That is not good at all, the deer are going to lose their natural fear of man and become easy targets for hunter. The guy is not doing the deer any favor , they'll come too depended on his food and not hunt their own food. I see nothing cute about this.

Even worse invite more deer and they will cross busy roads which could kill any passenger in vehicle that may come into their path.

That is not good at all, the deer are going to lose their natural fear of man and become easy targets for hunter. The guy is not doing the deer any favor , they'll come too depended on his food and not hunt their own food. I see nothing cute about this.

or catch plenty of ticks. :shock:

Yeah deer ticks carry deer lyme disease . When the coyote came right up to my dog Marty and me I called a wild life agent and the woman told me most likely someone been feeding the coyote and is has lost it fear of people. The wild life agent said this was not good to do as the coyote may have to killed if it get that close to a person again .

or catch plenty of ticks. :shock:

That would be my concern. Lyme disease is no day at the beach, and regardless of the medical advances, it's still not enough for those dealing with it day to day. Deer are absolutely adorable but there's a reason why animal caretakers don't want humans feeding them. Animals, for their own protection, should fend for themselves to prevent unnecessary deaths that happen when they lose their fear of humans.

I'm sure the person who videoed weighed the risks of disease and ticks before proceeding to learn something about his local wildlife. Isn't it great that someone chose to learn about wildlife instead of sit in front of a TV screen all day long? Imagine the knowledge you could gain! That person could use the knowledge gained to protect other deer and wildlife species.

On a totally different note, I wouldn't mind hunting one of those bucks.

I'm sure the person who videoed weighed the risks of disease and ticks before proceeding to learn something about his local wildlife. Isn't it great that someone chose to learn about wildlife instead of sit in front of a TV screen all day long? Imagine the knowledge you could gain! That person could use the knowledge gained to protect other deer and wildlife species.

On a totally different note, I wouldn't mind hunting one of those bucks.

My husband would love that if he was alive. He would go for that.

Back