Declaration of Occupy Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't they teach you investigative techniques at the Police Academy?

Yepper! I should have known, but if it's true most other cops don't treat their brothers or sisters in arms like this! Just sayin'! Maybe your just overly sarcastic! I can be that way!

I agree. There's noticeable pattern of how some people treat new AD members as of late.

There is a noticable pattern to how you treat everyone that doesn't agree with your political, racist, and homophobic views. And not just of late.

Gee, our mall cops are just security guards! LOL!

I did like the movie that was made about you! :giggle:

Yepper! I should have known, but if it's true most other cops don't treat their brothers or sisters in arms like this! Just sayin'! Maybe your just overly sarcastic! I can be that way!

:laugh2:

I suggest some continuing education. Those investigative techniques aren't working very well for you.:laugh2:

Someone was right! This forum is addicting! I gotta run but will no doubt be back! Goodnight to all!:hmm:

Yes it is. We hates it! We hates the precious! but we must have it! Prrreeeccciiioouuussss!!

Yesssssssssssss, we knew he would come back. We likes it! We always knew!

v82csn.jpg

:laugh2:

I suggest some continuing education. Those investigative techniques aren't working very well for you.:laugh2:

Just spent the day doing wildlife management training! I may need to use what I learned today on here!

Last edited:
We've got some feral hogs around here. Come on over to protect and serve! We can serve them for dinner. lol

Sadly. Every thread a litterbox for dropping anti-Obama Conservative byproducts. :sadwave:

Awww......... yet no one forced you to read them. Just...look away! Resist the temptation to loooook! And you'd be less inclined whine about posters. Me? I just shrug. Meanwhile, I'll continue to contribute my share.

I'm speaking of one particular video.

:dunno:

And I am talking about how everyone that has a video posted claims it clearly shows what they want it to, but the opposing group (Left or Right) seem to find it is fuzzy, shaky, unclear; you name it. Can you say eye of the beholder? You are on the biased end of things, so half of the videos are blurred, and half are crystal clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back