Decide either we want to have Pensiaruim or not.

Penisarium and Adult Section at AllDeaf forum

• Yes, Penisarium need extra password to go in...

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • No, Penisaruim do not need extra password to go in...

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • No, I do not wish to have Penisaruim & Adult section at this forum...

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Others if you have better suggestion than my 3 suggestion poll.

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
I created a thread at almost 2 years ago. I decide to re-new my thread after notice hot debate at 2 different threads.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=8785

Come and discuss what you think of my suggestion... Agree and Disagree is welcome... :D

I vote yes, Pensiaruim need extra password to go in to protect children because the children are welcome to visit here...

Oh Sheesh not again! Let me tell you all something a pensiaruim forum is by choice, If you want to enter in the pensiaruim forum, for all the means, You can, If you don't want to, then don't. AllDeaf was set up the way it was and I want it to be left alone. Stop changing things. You making alldeaf turning into an Alldeaf nuns and monks forum.

Cheri said:
Oh Sheesh not again! Let me tell you all something a pensiaruim forum is by choice, If you want to enter in the pensiaruim forum, for all the means, You can, If you don't want to, then don't. AllDeaf was set up the way it was and I want it to be left alone. Stop changing things. You making alldeaf turning into an Alldeaf nuns and monks forum.

Oh well... let me tell you a story. It is not joke !!

One day my friend of mine who was carrier clerk for the Postal Office to pass the mail to the nuns. Did you know that they order the playgirl magazines? Isn't it interesting the preist allow the nuns to look at the males naked in the magazine?

:topic: sorry.. let go back this topic...

Cheri said:

If you want to save pensiaruim forum then vote it... Let Alex decide which poll threads other creator and I created in different threads... The reason I created a new thread here because I felt the poll the Thread creator created is not good enough...

As long as the Penisarium is 18-and-up, then it could stay. If not, I don't think it's a good idea unless the entire forum is 18-and-up.

Would there be a way to make sure only adults got the password? I'm not sniping, I'm seriously asking.

Rose Immortal said:
As long as the Penisarium is 18-and-up, then it could stay. If not, I don't think it's a good idea unless the entire forum is 18-and-up.

Would there be a way to make sure only adults got the password? I'm not sniping, I'm seriously asking.

Answer on your question...

Yes, the extra password go in Penisaruim for adult only, not children...

Members can fake their birth age, and enter the Penisarium, It's not going to solved anything. Common sense, Honestly, people lie all the time on the Internet what make you think that this person is really an adult or a child when they aren't who they say they are.

Just my two cents.

Liebling:-))) said:

yes I read that this morning and as I understand what you really want to ask us to vote. For myself I dont know what I can do about it. I cant do anything in this form since its Alex's form to make decision. Ok. I have seen alot of members starting bashing and fingerpoint to others which I feel uncomfortable. For any others who dont like i cant understand why they are in it and start complain. Ok. Tks

Cheri said:
Members can fake their birth age, and enter the Penisarium, It's not going to solved anything. Common sense, Honestly, people lie all the time on the Internet what make you think that this person is really an adult or a child when they aren't who they say they are.

Just my two cents.

Yes, I can understand your point and has to agree with you to this.

Simple is vote "No, Penisaruim do not need extra password to go in..." if you don´t want to have extra password to go in Penisaruim.

I think an age check system would be good and for those who do not know how to fake their birthdate then that will keep more and more kids out of the adult area of AllDeaf. This not only is a good policy and also is a very wise one too.

If I was the webmaster. I would have restricted access to the Pensiaruim area. Do all you can to keep the kids out of that area, even if there is 50% less kids going to that area of the website then great !!! all because of an age check system.

I am an uncle to many kids and I would not want them checking out some of the dirty stuff until they are old enough and much more mature enough to make an informed decision and know better to not act on those things and prevent the weaker ones not knowing or really understanding the real life conquensces and the parents end up with a pregnant teenage girl or an angry young man who's future plans are shattered all because of a girl and her baby in the picture. That is alots to handle on the parent's hands and that is not right or fair to both of them so I vote yes.

Frigg'n leave pensiaruim alone..

Whatever Adult need feel good their mood and anything funny picture posting..

includes body art.. no differece...

I voted yes, I hope I can remember the password :bowdown:

PurrMeow said:
:lol: not me i have hard time to remmy password since i am getting old :bump:

LOL , Count me in too....

Back