Deaths, injuries in London blasts

I watched TV few minutes ago confirmed that 47 died and 700 injuries. :(

I´m still waiting for the reply from my brother and family in London...

Miss*Pinocchio said:
now they will have high security such as routine of taking off shoes and hats, security guards check in your purse, bags and things.... and longgggg line.

you watch!!! :pissed:

See I told you it could be Saturn in Leo, ahhhhh!!! :eek:

Almost everywhere have High Security and I know it will be pain in the butt to wait long line. They also inspection your vehicle too.

Right now the Homeland Security has raised the US Terror Threat Level to ORANGE (High) for the Mass Transit portion of the Transportation Sector.

Taylor said:
Pvt. Parts,
I never said past presidents never did anything...I don't believe they did enough and what was often done wasn't positive.

The US really needs to rethink its foreign policy, but when it comes to peoples attitudes, I get tired of the the 'If its not within our borders, it doesn't concern us'. Everybody in this world has a stake in how things play out worldwide, from terrorism in the Middle East to starvation in Africa.

I do believe the US has had a lot to do with the cause of whats taking place and there is a lot that should have been corrected a long time ago and a lot still needs to be corrected.

To put it into a smaller picture, it reminds me a lot of the city I live in. Our 'bad neighborhoods' are very well hidden from most of the city and many residents feel that 'If I don't see it, it isn't there'. What they fail to understand is that whatever crime happens in these project neighborhoods spill over into the rest of the city in the form of crime, such as carjackings, robberies, shootings, stabbings, etc. If these project neighborhoods were cleaned up, it would have a positive effect on the rest of the city, even in the neighborhoods where people can't see those same projects.

Now picture it on a global scale where project countries need to be cleaned up (whether ending terrorism or fighting starvation), it has a positive effect on the world...Just because I can't see it from my front porch, doesn't mean it doesn't exist and something shouldn't be done about it.

Taylor, we basically agree that the policy towards terrorism had to change.

I just don't think Bush's response was well thought-out.

AL QUEDA IS BEHIND THIS!! You watch tony blair gonna do.. Hes gonna do the same thing what bush is doing Create a British patriot act. And Invade middle east nations If Sauidis are behind this Tony Blair is gonna take saudi arabia.

Yep look like WORLD WAR III Now Not only you have America and Isreal to fight against now you got the brits involved. THIS IS THE ANSWER PEOPLE!
mushroomcloud.gif

Lets Use the damn Nukes!

ravensteve1961 said:
Yep look like WORLD WAR III Now Not only you have America and Isreal to fight against now you got the brits involved. THIS IS THE ANSWER PEOPLE!
mushroomcloud.gif

Lets Use the damn Nukes!

Nukes? That will kill everybody include U!!!

It's terrible tragic for the ppl who died or wound from terriorist bombs. AL Quesda group can hurt to anybody here in US or even the world. My prayer goes to the ppl who died or wound. :cry:

Liebling:-))) said:
I watched TV few minutes ago confirmed that 47 died and 700 injuries. :(

I´m still waiting for the reply from my brother and family in London...

I hope your brother and family do not get hurt from that. I am prayer for your family. :) :hug:

bluegecko474 said:
Nukes? That will kill everybody include U!!!
Naw!!! Arabs dont have nuke tech to reach the USA soil Its very expensive to build several long range nuclear missle to reach the USA Only the rich n wealthy nations can afford em. USA has 10,000 Nuclear warheads enough to wipe your country off the map. Remember 1 nuke kills 1 million people instantly.Remember we drop the atomic bomb on hiroshima so many japs died on they day. And from that day on theyre scared of even attacking the USA ever again. So when we drop a nuke on the middle east i gurantee you the terrorism will stop.

I'm looking forward to the Britains being a tad more level headed than the U.S. here. They'll up security, but I don't believe they'll throw away their rights like all those scaredy U.S. Congressmen did with ours.

ravensteve1961 said:
Arabs dont have nuke tech to reach the USA soil Its very expensive to build several long range nuclear missle to reach the USA Only the rich n wealthy nations can afford em.

I don’t know how true this is, but I read on another message board that if a thermonuclear device is activated on American soil, the response plan currently in place calls for the Pentagon to immediately reduce the Middle East to a puddle of molten glass—no questions asked, no room for hesitation or second guessing. That’s probably a gross overstatement of the Pentagon’s position, but I’m sure there’s at least some truth to it—our reaction to a terrorist nuclear attack will be knee-jerk and thorough. Granted, none of the existing terrorist groups in the world are capable of remote long range delivery. They would most likely sneak the bomb into a large domestic harbor in a cargo container. Imagine the damage they could do if they set off even a small atomic bomb in Long Beach Harbor. Our economy would be severely deranged for months.

Anyways, sad to hear about the London bombings. Some people think we will have a nuclear war, that means we'll be all wiped out! World War III probably won't happen, because it involves most of the countries in the world. I think it's more likely a standard war that won't probably end.

This is exactly why if more Deaf people were trained in hand to hand combat then we could have stopped that tragedy from happening. My prayers go out to the Brits.

Why we can't support the terrorists?
Are they like the Crusaders?

Maybe the Liberals can make Bush step down.

Huh??? :ugh2:

they attacked USA, SPAIN, RUSSIA, and now London,
I wonder where else they will attack?

Is it possible Christians can join the Muslim terrorists? :ugh2:

Dennis said:
I'm looking forward to the Britains being a tad more level headed than the U.S. here. They'll up security, but I don't believe they'll throw away their rights like all those scaredy U.S. Congressmen did with ours.

I personally think the Brits will be the ones to catch Osama and string him up by his nuts.

MI-5 and the SAS did an amazing job against the Irish Rrepublican Army, I'm betting they'll do the same to al Qaeda given enough time. They don't fuck around.

Levonian said:
I don’t know how true this is, but I read on another message board that if a thermonuclear device is activated on American soil, the response plan currently in place calls for the Pentagon to immediately reduce the Middle East to a puddle of molten glass—no questions asked, no room for hesitation or second guessing. That’s probably a gross overstatement of the Pentagon’s position, but I’m sure there’s at least some truth to it—our reaction to a terrorist nuclear attack will be knee-jerk and thorough.

I highly doubt it. Which message board was this?

Back