Death sentence for pregnant Christian mom in Sudan

That makes me so sad. I read that she had been released yesterday and I was excited and really happy. Now this. I don't care what religion anyone is.. but arresting them and killing them because of their religion is so wrong. :(
I was afraid that would happen. I can't rejoice until their entire family is in a safe country.

This is very disturbing and troubling. To me, it is more like a Cult who just want to control and have them be Muslims in Sudan. There is no freedom for a person to decide who she or he want to be in her or his own life. No one, not even the government and the Islam religion communities should never make decision for the people.

If the pregnant woman is used to being a Christian because of what her mother had taught her in Christian teachings instead of Muslim religion teachings. Her husband had escaped from Sudan when he was a kid because of the civil war in Sudan. Now he had decided to come back and look what happen. He should have stay back in USA and not come back to Sudan. Everything went wrong for her and her family, her son plus the baby on the way plus her husband. If her family (relatives) had not spoken up about her Christian upbringing plus marrying her Christian husband. Maybe things will be better but they need to leave Sudan and go to USA so they can live in peace.

Women and girls are never safe when there is controlling by bigots and religion cultists getting what they want. Men seem to hate women and girls so bad that they want to kill them all females. If there is no females on Earth, then that will diminish the human race all together. Earth will be empty.

It is the same happening to us, Native Americans in the past. The White government in Washington, DC. wanted to kill all Natives especially women and children (genocide) so that they can have the countries (USA) and (Canada). Yes, it is very controlling and damaging to our self esteem and our lives. We could not make our own decisions. They think that we are children, not adults. That was not true. We are more adults and human beings. People misunderstood the way we lived and trying to escaped the wrath of the military soldiers and the settlers. We had suffered enough over more than 500 years. Enough is enough. Same for other countries like Afghanistan, Sudan, Africa and Saudi Arabia, India and other countries that control women and girls. Europe was worse with that, too, in the past. They had no respect for women. :(

This is why people need to be allowed to make their own personal life decisions ( Excluding murder ect ) no matter what with no intervention of the government. Crap like this right here is what starts happening when you start to control peoples freedom. Nobody has any right to control anyone's personal life choice to their choice of religion, marriage rights or anything of the sort especially to sentence them to death for it. This is absolutely sickening...

This is why people need to be allowed to make their own personal life decisions ( Excluding murder ect ) no matter what with no intervention of the government. Crap like this right here is what starts happening when you start to control peoples freedom. Nobody has any right to control anyone's personal life choice to their choice of religion, marriage rights or anything of the sort especially to sentence them to death for it. This is absolutely sickening...

All I can say is "AMEN!"

That's what American is doing with gay marriage except for the death sentence. We need to stop.

Back