Dear McDonald's Cashier

ladysolitary85

Reaction score
Don't give me that look! last time I checked there was no age limit on happy meals!

sincerely, feeling like a kid again

P.S. Don't forget the toy! :D:ty:

lmfao I agree... the odd look you get when you order a happy meal with no child...

Can't it hurt to collect Smurf figurines as an adult? :lol:

So ladysolitary85 got her happy meal and she weeped that she didn't like her toy, and asked for replacement. :lol:

So ladysolitary85 got her happy meal and she weeped that she didn't like her toy, and asked for replacement. :lol:

Should of seen me at a Jack in the Box, they didn't give out toys anymore and I was like "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE ANY TOYS!!"

*falls to the ground kicking and crying, then a few minutes later, slowly gets up and calmly leaves the place*

.... ok just kidding about the kicking and screaming but I was peeved! lol

Hold the bus...McDonald's is giving out Smurfs??? My oldest sister had a massive collection of them from the 80s when I was a child. She never shared them with me and I always wanted some. Mental note to go to McDonald's! (And not share them with my sister)

I get Happy Meals! I am 28, no kids. I get them when I am not hungry enough for a big people's meal. Or when thy have good toys!!

I get Happy Meals! I am 28, no kids. I get them when I am not hungry enough for a big people's meal. Or when thy have good toys!!
I almost always get Happy Meals, mostly for the portion size, but sometimes for the toy. And I'm old enough to be your mom. :lol:

toys we're cooler back in the day anyways.

Did anyone else see a toy advertized as a kid and you got all big eyed and shouted "Mom! Dad! We gotta go to McDonalds right now! Hurryyyyy! What....? No I don't want pork chops I want McDonalds they have this new my lil pony..... Noooo We can't go tomorrow they'll be gone tomorrow!"

:D

Yes, I remember those days. I also remember when I outgrew the smaller portion and needed adult sized meals and still made my parents buy me the toy separately. lol

Back