Dear Matajan-

NorCal20

Reaction score
Man, there are THOUSANDS of posts that you asking too many questions are driving us crazy.

to tell you a truth, try to enjoy your SINGLE life, there is nothing that can stop you because you still can keep going on, on and on for whatever your dream desire for (beside ladies). ONE lady is waiting for you in this earth, yes she is FLESH that is WAITING for you :naughty:. Trust me at this one, kid... :cool2:

Things can be sucks for you to struggle at. All of us are struggle in same way as you are but there are fortunates for us to find and manage to get through, sometimes it is not but at least, tried. Wont hurt that you find a lady at Gallaudet. Dude, you sound like youre REQUIRED a lady to be HOT CHICK..

To be blunt with you, EVERY LADIES are hot and beautiful inside AND outside. Since when youre care about looks and intelligent? Because youre jealous how did i got chicks in our old HS? My talks aint smooth but BEING A MYSELF is big plus. You gotta learn how to BE YOURSELF, not being a bull[bleep]. You gotta learn how to control your thirsty for something...be patience.

You have to LEARN to be PATIENCE that time will come.

He can ask whatever he want since this is discussion forum. It is up to people to ignore him or reply to his question. As for me I put him on ignore list, simple as that.

Wirelessly posted

Kokonut, you cracked me up. :lol:

Yeah, I agreed with authentic; I already put him on my ignore list. That man is extremely annoying, no offense... :|

why complain?? people are free to read and respond or not. i myself avoid reading his posts since it hurts my head trying to figure out what he is up to this time. still,, it's a free country. you should be more upset with people who respond !! that feeds his ego

Back