dealing with work and hearing peers subthread?

Kai Onca

Reaction score
I'm shocked, this forum covers almost every aspect but work- most of us deaf folks are in the work force and we deal with annoying hearing vs deaf issues that is not "part of the ADA related issue" but I would like a sub forum whatever you call it a section just for people who had a bad day because they were deaf and had to deal with hearing folks stuff? Thats where I feel so alone when I come home from work

I do see the need for deaf workers to come into a section and see that they're not alone dealing with dumb stuff at work it could also not just due to deaf issues it could be just because of everything else that's a problem at work such as one annoying client or customer.

Or is there too many deaf people on SSI on this forum or young college students/high schoolers? :giggle:

No I think there are a lot of working adults. Maybe just start a complaints of work thread?

Hahaha... well, that does sound like a good idea.

Let's see what others have to say. :)

I would also love to see a subforum on what to do if you feel that you are being discriminated. Do a deaf person have to have a solid proof or what? You get the idea what I mean.

That is a good suggestion. It is sounds like a good idea. :)

Back